• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tom's Bronco Parts is on Velocity's Wheeler Dealers Tonight!

tomsoffroad76

Sponsor/Vendor
TOMS OFFROAD
Hey Guys,

Kind of last minute, but TBP is being featured on a Bronco build we worked on with Wheeler Dealers this summer right now on Velocity. For those that miss it, there will be replays tonight and I am sure for the next couple weeks. Check it out if you get the chance!

-Garrett

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Hey Guys,

Kind of last minute, but TBP is being featured on a Bronco build we worked on with Wheeler Dealers this summer right now on Velocity. For those that miss it, there will be replays tonight and I am sure for the next couple weeks. Check it out if you get the chance!

-Garrett

Thank you Guys for supporting the Bronco Habit/sickness :cool:

doghows72

Bronco Guru
I need to go visit Toms. Haven't seen Lonnie since the early stampede days at the cinders.
Nice work Toms thanks for keeping our habit alive!

OP
OP
tomsoffroad76

tomsoffroad76

Sponsor/Vendor
TOMS OFFROAD
Thanks for watching. Definitely come by and see us if you're in the area. We've grown a lot since those days thanks to the support of all of you. :)

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Was the 'build' as lame in person as the episode? I generally like their show and you guys looked good overall- but it appeared that the restoration was a bait and switch...

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
Hey Guys,

-Garrett

Now at least I have a couple of faces to put with all the money I sent to another state.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I enjoyed the show. It's a comedy car flip show, not so much as a reality show like Gas Monkey. 278 labor hours in a one hour show, what would you expect? I need to come to the west coast and start scavenging paint and body shops for pristine pre painted uncut bronco bodies for $4k! To heck with barn finds now!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I can almost guarantee that every paint and body shop across the USA has been contacted this morning looking for unclaimed painted bronco bodies........

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I can almost guarantee that every paint and body shop across the USA has been contacted this morning looking for unclaimed painted bronco bodies........

Just like every Bronco in existence is now worth more $$$ after that show!

He wanted 12K for a roach and he still got 8K for it. Wow.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I thought that was great exposure for Tom's. Nice to see that you were involved. Lots of people have no idea that there're specialty shops and suppliers for our classic vehicles.

Mark