• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tom's Family 4 Point Cage Pics Please!!!

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Your build looks great! In your build thread you asked opinions on cages/roll bar.
If you want to go cage style I would do the full cage including driver area. The cage in the link looks unfinished to me and goes away from that retro look of your truck. If you like the resto mod look go full cage!. Then you would also have protection for your driving area of your truck.
I will say though that an old-school single rollbar would look very cool with that retro look you've got going. Heck you're even running old-school power kings!