• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Top 4x4 sites will not let me VOTE!!!

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
:mad: It's asking me for some sort of password and won't let me access it. Now I wonder if all our votes are really being counted. What a steaming pile! :mad: :mad: :mad:

~BH

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I didn't get the password stuff - but after I THOUGHT I voted, I went to another computer here and went in to vote and the numbers DID NOT CHANGE 1200 /973
I 'tink I smell some'ting FISHY!

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
[quote author=2Broncos2Go link=board=5;threadid=20375;start=0#msg156761 date=1058996648]
the numbers DID NOT CHANGE 1200 /973

[/quote]

Same numbers here

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
The password thing was a screw up and it's fixed now.

There's nothing fishy going on. :) The numbers only update once an hour so they won't change instantly when you vote. If you still aren't seeing a change after an hour refresh your browser and it should update.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
:-[ thank you jon! what would we do without our Admin to keep us straight........well ::)at least on the right track.

67halfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Michigan
[quote author=Admin link=board=5;threadid=20375;start=0#msg156850 date=1059012032]
The password thing was a screw up and it's fixed now.

There's nothing fishy going on. :) The numbers only update once an hour so they won't change instantly when you vote. If you still aren't seeing a change after an hour refresh your browser and it should update.
[/quote]

That's good to know. I always wondered if my votes were actually counted or not.