• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Trying to find info on my build sheet?

crab

Bronco Guru
I've been searching for a while now but can't find info on where to get a build sheet for my '77 bronco. It appears to be a special order with no color and 6 digit dso number. Any help would be great.
Thanks......Crab

Attachments

• IMG_2043[1].jpg
    IMG_2043[1].jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 43

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
The first two digits are the DSO (District Sales Office). 73 would be Salt Lake City. The next four are the order number, or invoice number. It may be a special color. Best way to find out is to order a Marti Report. https://www.martiauto.com/reports2.cfm

Last edited:

xfalcon

can we see some pictures of your new Orange 77? looked to be a nice solid EB :cool:
What are your plans for it?