• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tuffy Glove Box and Idiots

mtkawboy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Billings Mt
I have a 68 1/2 cab that had a new Tuffy glove box on the floor that came with it but no box or directions. No roll bar. Any tips on getting it in? It doesnt appear to fit with the heater in place but I never thought of taking it apart either

OP
OP
dedgar

dedgar

I didn't have to remove my heater but I started to get the cardboard one out, but managed to get it out without doing it.

Just make sure you wipe down where the double sided tape sticks VERY WELL. Maybe put that in the instructions too.

if you do take off the front, make sure you DON'T push it in too far or you'll have trouble getting it out to put the face plate back on.

You must put the front lid on BEFORE you put the side piece on, because you'll never get the piano hinge on and bolted unless it's closed. I learned that little lesson too.

I'm actually thinking of taking it off again and painting it the color of my dash if I can find the color of my dash....

Derek