• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CT Two Rampage soft tops, running 302, used radius arms, lower coil retainers

omureebe

City: Fairfield, CT
Price: $ Depends

I have a number of things to sell:
- Rampage parchment soft top: I only installed the frame, never the vinyl hence never used. It was sitting in my garage for years, so will need cleaning particularly on the inside. Outside is mint. $400 OBO. Pickup only. SOLD
- Rampage black soft top: This was my original soft top in very good condition. I'll admit I have to take it down and will post pics after Thanksgiving, but it was great. I wanted to switch to Parchment, which I purchased, then decided "F it - hard top or no top". $300 OBO, pickup only. SOLD
- 302: This is the motor that came with my Bronco when I bought it ten years ago (and about 2000 miles), so I don't really know much about it. I can see it has a Performer intake and shorty headers so I'm guessing a "mild build", but couldn't say anything about camshaft. Block and heads are 1975. This has been a trouble free motor with enough power, but I build a 351W about 1-1/2 years ago and this is the winter I'm dropping it in. So if you are interested in a good running 302, this could be it. No carb (I'm a rare person who loves running the FI Tech) but will come with front dress, distributor, etc AND Champion radiator. Put a carb on it and drive. $2000, pickup only. Maybe I asked too much? Open to negotiation. Great running motor.
- Radius arms: Stock, no end caps. I upgraded to T-Rex arms. $100. Pickup only. Still for sale
- STOCK coil retainers: I upgraded to James Duff HD, now going to the HD with swap bar provision. $25 and would ship at cost. Still for sale
- James Duff HD coil retainers: see above.... These probably have 300 miles on them, so would clean up well. $50 and would ship at cost. SOLD to John (yep, I'll remove and update you after weekend kiddo event).

Questions? Can call at TWO-OH-THREE-873-TWELVE-TEN

Omar

Trying to figure out how to get the pics into the listing.... But for now, here's a link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Oz2_hBmSWIlzXyR2GwIs-1-xGkuBLrzr?usp=share_link

Last edited:
OP
OP
omureebe

omureebe

Black soft top sold.

Surprised parchment hasn’t gone yet!

More stuff will be up before Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
I want that Parchment top but I will save my dignity and not beg you to ship it!

ratatude

I have a number of things to sell:
- Rampage parchment soft top: I only installed the frame, never the vinyl hence never used. It was sitting in my garage for years, so will need cleaning particularly on the inside. Outside is mint. $400 OBO. Pickup only. SOLD
- Rampage black soft top: This was my original soft top in very good condition. I'll admit I have to take it down and will post pics after Thanksgiving, but it was great. I wanted to switch to Parchment, which I purchased, then decided "F it - hard top or no top". $300 OBO, pickup only. SOLD
- 302: This is the motor that came with my Bronco when I bought it ten years ago (and about 2000 miles), so I don't really know much about it. I can see it has a Performer intake and shorty headers so I'm guessing a "mild build", but couldn't say anything about camshaft. Block and heads are 1975. This has been a trouble free motor with enough power, but I build a 351W about 1-1/2 years ago and this is the winter I'm dropping it in. So if you are interested in a good running 302, this could be it. No carb (I'm a rare person who loves running the FI Tech) but will come with front dress, distributor, etc AND Champion radiator. Put a carb on it and drive. $2000, pickup only. Maybe I asked too much? Open to negotiation. Great running motor.
- Radius arms: Stock, no end caps. I upgraded to T-Rex arms. $100. Pickup only. Still for sale
- STOCK coil retainers: I upgraded to James Duff HD, now going to the HD with swap bar provision. $25 and would ship at cost. Still for sale
- James Duff HD coil retainers: see above.... These probably have 300 miles on them, so would clean up well. $50 and would ship at cost. SOLD to John (yep, I'll remove and update you after weekend kiddo event).

Questions? Can call at TWO-OH-THREE-873-TWELVE-TEN

Omar

Trying to figure out how to get the pics into the listing.... But for now, here's a link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Oz2_hBmSWIlzXyR2GwIs-1-xGkuBLrzr?usp=share_link
Would you consider shipping radius arms to NC ?

OP
OP
omureebe

omureebe

Damn thats got to be a fortune..... I can get an estimate. I'd bet there are NC Bronco people that have a set that would be a lower cost option. Give me a few days to see what a box, weight, etc would look like (and send me your zipcode).

ratatude

Damn thats got to be a fortune..... I can get an estimate. I'd bet there are NC Bronco people that have a set that would be a lower cost option. Give me a few days to see what a box, weight, etc would look like (and send me your zipcode).
Thanks I think I’ve found another set