• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VIN decoding

OP
OP
A

AZreGuy

16.5 gallons is full to top of filler tube. I would assume it would only hold 16 if installed in vehicle.
Lunar Green is what comes up decoding but Tahoe Turquoise also shows as a U code on the 68 paint code charts.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
16.5 gallons is full to top of filler tube. I would assume it would only hold 16 if installed in vehicle.
Lunar Green is what comes up decoding but Tahoe Turquoise also shows as a U code on the 68 paint code charts.

Are you looking at a 68' Ford truck paint chart?

OP
OP
A

AZreGuy

While decoding my vin I found a number of sources stating the U code color and did see it on Ford color charts and thus the numerous color choices to confuse me. I'm going with Lunar Green and calling it quits on the color.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
While decoding my vin I found a number of sources stating the U code color and did see it on Ford color charts and thus the numerous color choices to confuse me. I'm going with Lunar Green and calling it quits on the color.

Agree U is Lunar Green on the 68' charts:cool: