• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

white body, black fenders+grill pics

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
Are you guys painting the flares black or are y'all leaving them the black that they come in whenever you buy them? I plan on painting my bronco Wimbledon white but I'm not sure if I want to color match the flares or leave them black.

broncman66

Loc.
Spring, TX
Are you guys painting the flares black or are y'all leaving them the black that they come in whenever you buy them? I plan on painting my bronco Wimbledon white but I'm not sure if I want to color match the flares or leave them black.

I scuffed mine with some sand paper and sprayed them with black bedliner. So far so good...