• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

who makes the best rear quarters (1976 sport)

pbets756

Ok so I finally got this 1976 Sport bought today! I am so excited about getting into the body work. Ive been doing a lot of reading here and it seems best to replace my rear quarters with the body still on frame for stability reasons. I don't have any problems with the fab part (esp with bouree ones rear quarter thread) but will be needing both rear quarters for my Bronc as they are bubbling. I am looking for a vendor who makes the absolute best fit quarters and other metal parts if needed down the road. Ive done several searches with out much luck so far so just looking for the best sheet metal out there. thanks Paul

OP
OP
P

pbets756

Im going full, original. thanks guys for the quick replies. I was also checking out JBG. I will have to look into Dennis Carpenter. Just looking for the best closest original fit. Not concerned about the price as I will be doing the project over time. thanks Paul