• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Why didn't we think of this??

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
This generation loves to complain a lot. I don't care for a GT. If I could, it's still not on my radar. And, if anything, I would probably rent one from one of those high priced exotic car rental places to quench my thirst.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
A new Ford GT would most likely look like an original GT. I don't think so much for the Bronco. But please prove me wrong Ford.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
tried to read the article but was bombarded by pop-ups....no I'm not a very patient person %)

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Me too neither. And when the first pop-up took over the entire page without even the usual translucent effect, I clicked off so fast you'd have thought it was a virus trying to get in.

Paul

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I didn't read all the article either - I just thought the idea of flying a banner over Ford HQ with a note about buying a vehicle was funny. And an original idea that the Bronco community could have thought of!

DtghAaZW0AEn8lo.jpg

How about:

"NOT A BRONCO WITHOUT A REMOVABLE TOP #GOTOPLESS"

"A REAL BRONCO HAS A SOLID AXLE #IFSSUCKS"

"LET US SEE IT! #ENOUGHTEASING"