• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

windshield/upper cowl on fiberglass

klake575

So i bought a used fiberglass body and from looking at all the pic i can it looks to be a Kentrol body. As i getting ready to assembly i noticed that i think i'm missing or need to buy something. How the hell do you attach the dash and windshield. in looking at other tubs and steel parts it seems like the upper cowl piece is missing. Was it supposed to have come with it? do you buy a steel one and attach it? Anyone that can help me it would be really appreciated.

uncletom

Loc.
Mass City
I had to go out to the garage to take a look, as I put mine together 26 years ago. Mine came with jeep instructions so they don't help much, but they call the part you are missing a "windshield section", and it should have come with the body.