• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wow

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
$96K and you don't get a smooth collar on the steering column?? %)

Way over-priced.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Body lift/bumper spacing looks like hell, not a look I care for in that respect. Nice hood latch on a 76' too.

elan

Loc.
s
This, is a prime example why one should never engage in crack cocaine......it alters ones reality.

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I like that everything is clean except the back of the fenders where the mud is. I see it has a sweet fire starter for an air cleaner as well. No cage with a soft top is asking for trouble in my opinion as well. I do like the color and interior. Curious to see what they get for it in the end.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
They forgot to paint the kick panels, and just sprayed the bottom with black missing a bunch of areas and coating half the emergency brake lines. Well, maybe just the one that wasn't adjusted.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Does anyone on here know what kind of soft top that is??

Looks like a Rampage without a riser. Or an incorrectly installed riser at least.
It's attached, but not sure how they did it.
Hardware and shape and removable windows are consistent with the old Kayline/STC design, but don't look exactly like the old ones. So guessing a later model Rampage.

Maybe I'm incorrect about how the windshield end was done, but that's what it looks like to me.

Paul

nickgp

Bronco Guru
Damn. Almost one Hondo thousand and a black painted engine compartment?