• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Which 3G Alt.?

ponyboy156

Loc.
Issaquah, Washington
One of the last few things I need is a new alternator. Ive been leaning towards a 3G, but dont want to pay the padded price of the bronco vendors(theyve got enough of my money lately). What alternator are you guys using? I need to power an electric radiator fan, trans cooler fan, ps cooler fan, plus the normal stereo and other electrics with dual optima's. Im pretty poor with electricity, so any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Paul
ponyboy156

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
Shoot RRRAAAYYY2 a PM I got a 180 amp from him he builds a great alternator he put a little bigger pulley since I'm still running a single v belt . He ansered all my questions easy hook up . I can run all 6 off road lights heater high beams no problem