• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Vendor Diecast collection

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
These Limited Edition Broncos are part of a 4 Bronco set featuring some of your favorite Bronco vendors. This 4 Bronco set has matching serial numbers and are the very first ones out of around 3,500 they are numbered 1-200, this collection is limited to only 200 matched number sets. These sets can only be purchased from the Bronco Driver Magazine web site. These sets will be sorted by number, boxed in unmarked boxes and randomly shipped. The buyer will be the only one who knows what number they got when they open the box. Or you can buy them 1 at a time with random numbers.

(if you click the buy now button on the vendor set you will be directed to the Bronco Driver web site)

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/category/Early_Ford_Bronco

http://www.bcbroncos.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=2416

http://www.bcbroncos.com/funstuff.html

http://stroppe.com/

http://www.broncodriver.com/

This set was made possible by the efforts of BC Broncos, Bronco Driver, Stroppe performance and Wild horses.

Due to the government shut down these Broncos are tied up in customs
so if you don't see these on the vendor web sites please check back soon.

Attachments

• 50839-A - 1-64 Bronco Promo - Nightmare Bronco - Packaging (Front,Low Res).jpg
    50839-A - 1-64 Bronco Promo - Nightmare Bronco - Packaging (Front,Low Res).jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 321
  • 50839-B - 1-64 Bronco Promo - Baja Bronco - Packaging (Front,Low Res).jpg
    50839-B - 1-64 Bronco Promo - Baja Bronco - Packaging (Front,Low Res).jpg
    220 KB · Views: 299
  • 50839-C - 1-64 Bronco Promo - Stroppe Bronco - Packaging (Front,Low Res).jpg
    50839-C - 1-64 Bronco Promo - Stroppe Bronco - Packaging (Front,Low Res).jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 321
  • 50839-D - 1-64 Bronco Promo - Screamin Demon - Packaging (Front,Low Res).jpg
    50839-D - 1-64 Bronco Promo - Screamin Demon - Packaging (Front,Low Res).jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 317

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Looking forward to purchasing all four broncos. Went to Bronco Driver website and didn't see them for sale. Went to vendors links from above and didn't see them there either. I don't want to miss out bc these boogers won't last long! Great Xmas gift for my son! Thx guys!

Deano

Bronco Guru
I can't wait to have a set! Have they set a price yet?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Wow we wow wow!!!

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
Great stuff, can't wait until they are available.
Due to the government shut down these Broncos are tied up in customs
so if you don't see these on the vendor web sites please check back soon.

The government shutdown finally effected me!

Dogdare

They're up on the Bronco Driver website now, ready to order. I just ordered the 4 vehicle set by clicking on the BC Broncos page which took me directly to the BD website with the EBs. $80 plus shipping for the four.

Herb

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Jason was getting ready for this but went live before we agreed to, sorry Tom and Jim. It was an accident.
A little more info the numbered sets will only be available through BD. As soon as they are released I will go get them.
So I will be making a Tx to CA run so if anyone wants to save on some shipping let us know.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
New news, the shipment is in a LA warehouse now. I will be going to SEMA so can transport parts between TX,CA and Vegas. I plan to ship WH's to him before SEMA and ship the sets to BD right. after I get back. Also, if you want a numbered set they are going fast so don't wait. Thanks for the orders

67 Halfcab

I'm a sucker for Bronco diecasts, bought a matching set. Can't wait until they arrive!!!!!

Last edited:

Bradsp8

Ordered one of each, not the set but will be interesting to see if my numbers will match anyway.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Maybe but not likely, they are randem packaged 48 per case by part number A, B, C, D total of 11,000 in 230 cases. I think you would have better luck posting your numbers on the internet and swapping.
PS each diff toy will be shipped from 4 diff locals by diff people.

Last edited:

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
At this time you can only order the 4 EB sets from BD. The Stroppe and the Demon can be ordered from BD. The Nightmare can only be ordered from WH And the Racer can only be ordred from BCB. That may change as we have had 3 calls from toy stores that want to sell them but for right now the above is it. Sorry for any confusion.

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Ordered mine today. Can't wait to get them. Ordered the bronco earrings for the wife too.

Henry