• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Original, Island Queen Tiki Torch / Special Olympic event torch.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Picture from Show-N-Shine. We lit the tiki torches for while...but it got a little breezy and some poor gal with really long hair got a bit too close while walking by and had a small "unintentional hair combustion" incident... It's entirely possible that the tiki torch Bax has listed was the one that caused the problem. That should add some value....

22.JPG

Last edited:

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
More photos of the most iconic EB ever....the Balloon Chaser Bronco a close second, of course.

1.JPG

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
This is the drivers side Torch. The passenger side torch had a ball weaved into the torch, right under the torch basket. Legend has it that the passenger side of the Queen was on the windward side of the island during a storm. The storm destroyed the torch. Some say it was the extra weight of the ball in the torch. Others say it was just Poseidon's greed. Wanting another stick for his other hand. I think it just blew away. The fact is there is only one, and I am hoping it is worth more than 2 Quatloos!

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
The fact is there is only one, and I am hoping it is worth more than 2 Quatloos!
I read that & got so excited that I almost bid more, but realized that I'm already ahead with 2 quatloos.🧠

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is the drivers side Torch. The passenger side torch had a ball weaved into the torch, right under the torch basket. Legend has it that the passenger side of the Queen was on the windward side of the island during a storm. The storm destroyed the torch. Some say it was the extra weight of the ball in the torch. Others say it was just Poseidon's greed. Wanting another stick for his other hand. I think it just blew away.

That's how I remember it too.