• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC North Durham: Early Bronco parts garage sale....coming soon in early October...

skrit

Contributor
A Horse with No Name
Loc.
Durham
City: Durham
Price: $ TBD

Up for sale will be a 351W block complete with new pistons, bearings and rings, etc. never installed still in the boxes, C4 transmission, 2.5" never installed Tom's rear springs, 4 Rancho RS9000 shocks never used, tons of random original part take-offs, new parts that I ended up not using, original power steering box and linkage parts, rear 9" differential (open, 3.55 gears) with rear drums...basically a bunch of stuff that is rusty and dirty that I've squirreled away in plastic bins.

No body parts are available.

I don't have things organized right now so I won't be responding to "how much" requests at this time but will try to answer questions about specific parts I might have.

Bronco John

Unless someone can speak up first this guy I’m about 95 percent sure he’s a scammer. Hope he’s not bc he has a smoking deal on rear leafs that I desperately need. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Unless someone can speak up first this guy I’m about 95 percent sure he’s a scammer. Hope he’s not bc he has a smoking deal on rear leafs that I desperately need. Lol

Well, he joined 18 years ago, has 268 posts, and has been posting/asking questions about things on his Bronco recently so he does have that going for him.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
skrit

skrit

Contributor
A Horse with No Name
Loc.
Durham
Well, he joined 18 years ago, has 268 posts, and has been posting/asking questions about things on his Bronco recently so he does have that going for him.

Todd Z.
Nope, not a scammer. Here's the leafs
1000011068.jpg

And here is a bunch of the random parts
1000011067.jpg

In the middle of installing my rebuilt 9". Trying to get the chassis rolling so I can move it out and organize, hence the coming soon....

Bronco John

OP
OP
skrit

skrit

Contributor
A Horse with No Name
Loc.
Durham
That is a scam. Did not text you or send any messages

Bronco John

That is a scam. Did not text you or send any messages

I figured so. He’s still trying to get me to send money. Lol
But I am interested in YOUR leaf springs when u get ready to price them lmk please. lol
I’m not too far away so I could pick them up

mattyv87

I kept having a similar thing happening to me. Is it possible you posted your number before on here?

I posted my email address in a really old post and when I was looking for parts recently I was getting the typical obvious scam emails.

The way I found it was by typing into Google:

Site:classicbroncos.com your number or email here

Obviously remove "your number or email here" with your actual number or email address. If you find the old thread you can report it and have a moderator remove or edit it.

OP
OP
skrit

skrit

Contributor
A Horse with No Name
Loc.
Durham
Sorry @broncojohn you were trying to get scammed. Glad you reached out to me via PM so I could set the record straight. Regardless... in a few weeks I'll have the leafs ready to sell. Also have an extra WH HD u-bolt kit if your interested.

Bronco John

Sorry @broncojohn you were trying to get scammed. Glad you reached out to me via PM so I could set the record straight. Regardless... in a few weeks I'll have the leafs ready to sell. Also have an extra WH HD u-bolt kit if your interested.

Yes, possible so. I’m a couple hours from Durham so you’re not too far from me.