• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

106 Degrees Today ...

AGShelby

Loc.
San Antonio, Texas
Way too hot to drive a bronco - and this is the 1st week of Summer ... 3 months to go.

Now I am considering keeping the hardtop - and installing a/c for the summer ...

Rockrawl

Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Yeah this place is stoopid hot! And I'm from AZ! I just hope it doesn't take too long for my yard to recover when this is over.

weasel

Loc.
Norfolk
It was flipin hot in San Antonio as well 105 degrees.

Today (26 JUN) at 5:08 pm I saw a red bronco with a black soft top heading north on the 281 access road (san pedro ave) by Bitters road. It didn't look like he had AC. :p

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Ahhh vinyl seats in the South summer - yowza!

A balmy 78 in Buffalo today. Still keep a hooded sweatshirt in the bronco for those cold summer night rides home.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
Here in NorCal, we're expecting 103 tomorrow, so you're not alone. Fortunately my rig has cloth seating surfaces. Doesn't help the radiant heat coming through the firewall though!

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru
4:54 PM and the digital thermometer is showing a current 106.2°

>>>> that is hot as hell ,but at least y'all don't have the deadly humidity.....I looked at the weather channel just for curiosity & at 5.05pm the offical temp in Maricopa,AZ. was 104 degrees with a insane low humidity of 19%......we almost never get humidity levels that low................. Houston,Tx. >> 7.05pm -94 degrees feels like 103 with 49% humidity.....

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I got an E-Mail from my brother he lives is Austin area ..he said it was 103 there but he had seen a report it was 108 here where I live but I don't think it's been that hot ..I did see 103 at about 6:30 pm that day .so I'm not sure..
But anything over 90 is too damn hot.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
2 days last week it got to 96 and 2 days got to 98 down here in central FL. Worst part about it was the 93% humidity!! Last Wed at 2:00pm it was 98 degrees with a heat index of 109 and 93% humidity. It was absolutely brutal. Normally it's not that bad but the heat wave was preceeded by 2 days of rain so the ground was saturated and the heat was just evaporating all the standing water. Today it barely got to 90 and the humidity was only about 60% until a passing shower came through and jacked the percentage through the roof.

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
I am a painter at a local bodyshop and my paint booth didnt go under 104 after lunch and my building where I prep the cars in stays around 100 to 112 . You talk about making your job difficult . Were still doing hail damaged cars from March :mad:
Cedar Park Tx

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
went from kingman az to goodyear az in the bronco today it was a t bit on the warm side especialy geting stuck on hwy 93 construction for an hour .

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Sorry ya'll are melting down there. Sunny and 70's lately with a light breeze. Work in a shipyard so the breeze off the ocean is quite nice...;D

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
fatboy that's just not fair........but then again neither is the fact that on Christmas day I'll be wearing shorts, a sleeveless shirt and flip flops and you'll be up to your eyeballs in snow and ice!!