• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 15x7 5x5.5 3" backspace/ Aluminum slot mag

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
77bronco_ed

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
hay if you go to craigs list in lima / findlay ohio Ansen Sprint Aluminum Slots 15x7 - $75 (Tiffin) i dont know how far you are from there but i think thats what your looking for may be????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have not been on in a while... I will check it out to see if still available.
Thanks,

-Ed

OP
OP
77bronco_ed

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
"I have for sale a very nice pair of 15x7 vintage Ansen Sprint Aluminum Slot rims.
They a drilled for a Ford, Dodge, Plymouth bolt pattern 4 1/2 inch."

Need 5.5x5 pattern

OP
OP
77bronco_ed

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
I need 1 15x7 5x5.5 3" backspace to complete a set... (Ansen is the manufacturer of the wheels I have now)

Still looking...

OP
OP
77bronco_ed

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
I need 1 15x7 5x5.5 3" backspace to complete a set... (Ansen is the manufacturer of the wheels I have now)
will buy a pair...

OP
OP
77bronco_ed

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
It appears that I will finally be able to close this thread. Sent payment on 2 wheels-EXACT MATCH!
If all goes well my search is over.

Thanks to all of you who have sent PM's on craigslist ad's, ebay, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.