• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

17 Inch Steel Rims

OP
OP
greatguy57078

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I found some info on these wheels finally. Could someone tell me what bolt pattern these numbers translate into? 17x7x1.07

Attachments

• a4d6_1.jpg
    a4d6_1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 10

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
The 1.07 doesnt do anything for me but Durangos are 6 bolt 6X114.3, the Ram's if they are 5 lug are 5 on 5.5. So those wheels that you show there might work. I havent seen them on a vehicle before so not sure what it is stock to. Do you know the make if it is aftermarket?

The only issue on a Dodge wheel is that it may not fit over the front hub in the front, though this can be machined. Not sure if the Dodge rims are lug-centric or hub-centric either. Most cars in the modern era are hub centric but I dont thing the trucks are (which is better to work in nonstock situations).

OP
OP
greatguy57078

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
He says they are "Dodge 1500 Durango Factory OEM Wheel"? From what I gather, the Durango and 1500 use a different bolt pattern?