• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1967 Bronco Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

67project

1967 uncut Bronco Sport 289 with 3 speed on the floor. Wimbeldon white with gray aftermarket seats. This Bronco has been in Bakersfield all its life, black plates and i am the fourth owner i believe. The odometer states 89,900 miles which i believe to be true. It has been repainted and looks great from 10 feet back but the paint was done in late 90's and it spent some years parked in front of the PO house.

Mechanically this Bronco is very good. The engine has headers and high rise intake and edelbrock carb. The bronco also has a 3.5 lift (don't know brand). Dual Tanks

This Bronco is Drum/drum and has no power brakes or steering.

Rust - Has surface rust on drivers side floor board. I have asked a few people and they have stated that it would clean up without a problem. No rot.

I bought the bronco with intentions to restore. Put on brand new 31x10.50 bfg all terrains (780$). Was not able to make my mind up on line-x or carpet and realized I just dont have the time or money to go through with this right now.

In the corner of my garage i have a rear seat from a bronco II, 6 point cage, 2 inch body lift and various other goodies.

Price is 7500

PM for pics - Cant figure out how to upload.

Update >>>>>>>Back on the Market

Had a front driveshaft professionally built and installed

New Master cylinder

New poly tailgate hinges, liftgate struts, hood struts,

Cage is back in! and top is off

Parts - Will come with wildhorses 3.5 springs and new carpet kit.

Last edited:
OP
OP

67project

For all of those who pm,ed. Working on pics... Hopefully will have more up today.

OP
OP

67project

The green color under the hood is some sort of underhood coating i believe. If anyone has any more insite on this let me know. The bronco was for sure wimbeldon white from the factory.

68Rcodeman

Contributor
Project67. I sent you a PM two days ago. Did you recieve it?
Thanks

OP
OP

67project

Off the market - going to finish up a few things drive and enjoy

Cheers

David

Status
Not open for further replies.