• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA 1968 Ford bronco 1/2 Cab Philadelphia, PA $3500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

cipioxx

Loc.
Philadelphia
1968 Ford Bronco 1/2 cab
$3500.00
1968 Ford Bronco ½ cab - This has to go. I have nowhere to store it while my house is being rebuilt...

The good:
-Ford 302ci engine
-3spd T-303 manual transmission
-dual gas tanks (10 gallon and 11.5 gallon) ***see below***
-Dana 20 transfer case
-Dana 44 front axle
-power steering (from a dump truck or something)
-power brakes
-Ford 9in rear axle
-steel ½ cab with sunroof (bad sort of)
-comes with steel doors (not installed)
-roadster setup with soft doors
-frame is solid with no rust
-floors are solid, but some light repair is needed near the back of the seats
-headers and turbo mufflers with true dual exhaust (no crossover)
-lifted to clear 35in tires although 33in tires sit on it now, but are not included with the sale
-factory Warn locking hubs (drivers side clicks and more than likely will need to be replaced)

The bad:
-needs new steering wheel (yellow Grant GT comes with purchase)
-windshield is cracked
-needs horn (new horn comes with purchase)
-needs gauges wired
-auxiliary gas tank needs to be connected to the fuel lines

The ugly:
-The area on each inner fender well needs to be repaired. Someone cut them to route exhaust or something.
-missing teeth on flywheel
-needs headlight wiring, taillight wiring, and reverse light wiring)
-currently has 33inx12.5in tires on 15x10in wagon wheels. Those are not included in the sale. It will come with some 28 or 29 in factory wheels and tires. The wheels are missing a trim ring or 2.
-full steel hardtop is not included in the sale
-wiper motor is directly in front and above the drivers’ head. In the result of a collision, the driver is going to be seriously injured at the least
-drum brakes at each corner
-thermostat has a small leak
I am in the process of having my home rebuilt. There are different people working on the house everyday and I get the bad feeling that the Bronco is going to get stolen. It runs and drives fine, but I do need a battery. I have not tried to jump it, but I will give it a shot if anyone is interested. The Bronco has a clean title and I can show it anytime. I have tons of pics and can take more if anything specific is needed...

Last edited:

Dlish

Im in the philly burbs, is this a need to sell for the cash or really just worried it will get stolen? There has to be a storage unit, or something that would let you keep it. If its that bad a situation, the old lady might let it sit in my driveway for a spell.

OP
OP
C

cipioxx

Loc.
Philadelphia
Thanks so much for the offer. I also have a 1985 Grand Wagoneer that I am waiting for a duplicate title for that i am going to get rid of also. I have one vehicle in storage at the moment and really cannot afford to get another storage unit. My plans have changed so much over the last several months and I am not sure when I would get around to working on either vehicle. I had some new parts in my house for the Bronco that were lost during the fire and I have sort of given up. A the same time, I don't want anyone just to take it so i thought selling it would be a good idea. The folks on here would be able to get it going properly and not hack it up for parts. It really doesn't need that much, but I do not have the time or money to make it right now... On the other hand, if some folks from a popular Bronco forum offered to come over and "help" me work on it, and by help I mean do all of the work since I lack the required skills, I would buy the parts and supplies and beer, I would drive it everyday and park it at the house I am renting.

Thanks again so much or he offer. You guys are amazing on here.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Thanks so much for the offer. On the other hand, if some folks from a popular Bronco forum offered to come over and "help" me work on it, and by help I mean do all of the work since I lack the required skills, I would buy the parts and supplies and beer, I would drive it everyday and park it at the house I am renting.

Thanks again so much or he offer. You guys are amazing on here.

Believe me if I were close I would be over and help ya get it going;)

OP
OP
C

cipioxx

Loc.
Philadelphia
Believe me if I were close I would be over and help ya get it going;)

thanks man. you guys have always been supportive of me and I never even met you. what a great community and brotherhood. when the house is done, I want everyone who can make it to philly to come over. I mean it.

OP
OP
C

cipioxx

Loc.
Philadelphia
I am near 5th St and Cheltenham Ave... I can show you any day in the afternoon or evening. Let me know. You would take 76W to Route 1 to get there. If there was no traffic, it would be about a 15min ride.
Thanks,

Ben

Last edited:

superiordi

Photos

I'm interested. Could you please send me a few pics to john.kroening at gmail.com?

broncobro

Whats your bottom price that you would sell for? Im very interested but dont have 3200.00 to spend at this moment.. (somehwat close...)

Status
Not open for further replies.