• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1969 and 1967 Parting out or selling whole

Status
Not open for further replies.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
I just acquired a 69 and a 67 EB with the stock D30 and sm. bearing 9". The gear ratio is 4.11. I am looking to see if anyone would be interested in parts or the whole bronco before I pull it apart for parts. Currently, the 69 body is very good and complete, except for the drivers and passengers windows are gone. The sheet metal is in excellent conditon, no rust that I can see in the tailgate or doors. Interior is worn. Has the 3spd on the floor and a rollbar in it. The only thing wrong with the EB is the motor is bad and the current owner does not have the title for it.
The 67 is complete as well, but the body is not as good. Hood had ahole cut in it, the drivers door had some work done on it. Tailgate looks to be perfect, fenders are very good, with a small dent on the lower front drivers side. Other parts??
Worth parting out or is anyone interested in the whole EB??
I will consider all offers, can send pictures.

Dave
dzcpool@earthlink.net

Last edited:
OP
OP
cracker

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
There is current interest in the whole Bronco. So, I will wait and see what happens before making a final decision. I have everyone's PM's and will respond in the order they were received if I end up parting it out.

Dave

OP
OP
cracker

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
O.K., I will have the EB home today. I will send out pictures to those that were interested in the whole thing first, if no takers, then I will begin parting it out. I have kept all replies in the order they were received and will respond accordingly. Also, as a follow up, upon further inspection last night, the windshield fame is no good and the top had some kind of patch work done to the middle of it. The rockers look good, no evidence of rust. The doors had speakers in them, but the exteriors look good. Each fender has a dent from?? but very easy to fix. I haven't been able to look at the floors yet, as the interior is filthy from pack rats... I will have more info this afternoon after bringing it home.

Dave

OP
OP
cracker

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Looks like I will be parting it out. Anybody interested in a very nice tub? Only defect, has 3 spd hole on the floor.

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
could you shoot me pictures of the tub? I would be interested in it, the windshield frame, and possibly the grill/fenders.
Thanks
Dennis

OP
OP
cracker

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
dnewman9 said:
could you shoot me pictures of the tub? I would be interested in it, the windshield frame, and possibly the grill/fenders.
Thanks
Dennis
I will send pictures of the tub later today. The windshield frame is shot. Grill/fenders are spoken for. Please sne dme you remail address for the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.