• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1969 and 1967 Parting out or selling whole

Status
Not open for further replies.

1snowcat

is the whole bronco available??? whats your bottom dollar??

1snowcat

OP
OP
cracker

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
For those that are interested in the tub and various parts, I will be home on Sat. if you want to come and get it. I have had alot of interest in the tub and other body parts. So, first one with cash gets the tub. You can reach me at 719-583-2246

Dave

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
cracker said:
You should have them already, I sent them out today. If not, let me know and I will resend them.

Nothing. Try this one tyspinks@charter.net. I'm ready to go on these, just need to see which pair it's going to be. Do you normaly do the transactions through PayPal or what?

OP
OP
cracker

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
bronco60-niner said:
Not sure if you received my response or not but I havent heard back about the tailgate. do we still have a deal on it?

email me back at demon357@yahoo.com
Sorry, I don't know what is going with our email account. Yes, the tailgate is yours. Let me know how you want to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.