• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1969 Basket case

Status
Not open for further replies.

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
I have a 1969 basket case that is up for sale... too much for me to tackle at the moment so I am going to try and sell it in one piece..

The good:
--near perfect windshield frame (needs glass and chome trim has a couple dings)
--near perfect dash with controls
--floor and firewall are cancer free.. no extra holes in the floor.
--BB 9" (should have 4.11 LS in it according to vin plate)
-- Original paint.. nothing hidden.
-- Original Cali Bronco
-- Surprisingly clean original wiring in good shape!
-- 302 (unknown condition)
-- Frame and all supportive body structure (firewall/cowl/body mount locations etc) is in great shape.

The bad:
Rust in the the driver's striker post, rockers, lower rear most quarters
d30
drums all around
3spd column shift (worn out shifter)
no grill
dented tailgate
Manual steering/brakes
crappy rims and tires

The ugly:
Misc. hard parts in unknown condition
stock upper intake, 302, spare tcase/3spd trans/bell housing, fenders, hood, bumpers (stock), etc etc...

Basically it is either a great project if you want to build from the ground up and can deal with some rust on the outside skin.. or you can part it out for about $1200 in parts and keep a few for yourself. Currently untitled and IIRC, not registered in 7+ years.

Just trying to save myself the time parting it out.

OP
OP
67EB_in_619

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
$800 is more than fair.. The BB 9", windshield frame, dash and VIN are worth at LEAST that much... then there are all the other parts.

PM me if you want to set a time to see it.

OP
OP
67EB_in_619

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
So a few people have asked to see it.. I can show it this weekend (Sunday) for those interested... PM/email me and we can work out times/directions etc.

OP
OP
67EB_in_619

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
Some intersested in this fell through... it is back available again. If you are intestested, let me know before it starts to come apart for parts.

Only sheet metal it is missing is the front grill... everything else is there, just not bolted on.

Come on guys, this is a deal!

OP
OP
67EB_in_619

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
I am ready for this thing to go.. I can deliver it in the san diego area.
I want to sell it to pay for some CAGE arms!!

Status
Not open for further replies.