• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1969 Bronco Wheeler Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMYNBRANDON@CS.COM

***PRICE REDUCED TO $1600 OBO***

For sale 1969 ford bronco wheeler project. i bought this 2 years ago to use for wheeling so i didnt have to wreck my nice bronco, and dont have time to finish. first the body had tipical rust, not as bad as most, started patches still need a little bit of work. the drivetrain consists of 302 (runs good, but will need tune up from sitting) 3 speed on the collumn (have floor shift converstion to go with, trans is currently out to get a new clutch which comes with it and a new starter and the fly wheel has been cut ), dana 20 straight case, dana 30 front with warn locking and hubs. ford 9 inch rear with mini spool, 3 inch suspenchen lift, new C bushings, long travel front shocks and brackets, braided hoses, 33inch bfg mud terrains with very good tread and a matching spare. this bronco also has push bar, roll bar, and swing away tire carrier.im sure there is more i forgot.this is a easy project,it would be a great wheeling bronco. Call Brandon at 267-222-0647 thanks

Last edited:

norville

Loc.
Mountaintop Pa
Wow, small world. I just bought a project bronco in Lansdale. The PO mentioned that there was another close to him and your project rig also...

bob

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
would like to get some pics too please, very interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.