• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC 1969 One Owner Un-cut Headed to Mecum 7/7 @ 2p

jeller68

Contributor
City: Easley
Price: $ 70000

Wish me luck.
Were headed to Mecum 7/6-9 to sell our one owner 1969 U15, Un-Cut time capsule. Crosses the block Friday 7/7 @ 2p ish live TV

I'm open to everyone's thoughts on the market I have thick skin !!

I have my reserve set at $70k. I am good with bringing it back home too.

Joel

Attachments

• 1969 Bronco3.JPG
    1969 Bronco3.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 274
  • 1969 Bronco2.JPG
    1969 Bronco2.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 283
  • 1969 Bronco4.JPG
    1969 Bronco4.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 270
  • 1969 Bronco.JPG
    1969 Bronco.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 257
  • 1969 Bronco5.JPG
    1969 Bronco5.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
OP
OP
jeller68

jeller68

Contributor
Yes, it had a repaint., and your comments are noted. Thank you

OP
OP
jeller68

jeller68

Contributor
Originally Lunar Green. I have 5 sets of hubcaps that will be better suited. Just looking for a good excuse to attend Mecum and here's a great way to do it.

JE

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
I would get the original hub caps on there for sure. None would be better than what is on there now. Post a link when it goes live, will be fun to watch.

OP
OP
jeller68

jeller68

Contributor
If you can chop one up and modify it and get $150, why can you get 1/2 that for one that is un-molested?
I saw much worse at the Bronco Celebration bring much more for a lot worse.

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
Nobody wants column shift 3-speeds with manual steering and manual drum brakes. The WAF is really important with these, and if your wife can't/won't drive it (or in it), good luck convincing her that spending $70k is a good idea.
A guy told me this year ago ... 'Build it so your wife and kids can drive it without a long explanation.' A few days ago, after a VERY LONG TIME, my wife said, "Can I drive the Bronco?' And I said 'Yes.' Success!

OP
OP
jeller68

jeller68

Contributor
LMAO....Nice. I hve a 74 AT Ranger that anyone can drive. I got rid of that "wife" thingy you are referring too and replaced her with a 67 Shelby GT350.

Anyway. If I can break even and spend a weekend at Mecum, i consider that a win.

OP
OP
jeller68

jeller68

Contributor
They are all over the place this weekend at Indy. $45k-200K

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
It's a nice Bronco, but I am not seeing 70K nice. The market was super hot about a year ago and even 3 speeds with manual drum brakes were selling like hotcakes. This yellow is not the most desirable color (lunar green would be way more desirable) and its just not a time capsule. A time capsule would be orig paint, orig interior. I'd say this could be better described as an "older, uncut original style restoration".

But hey, I may be way off. I'll say this I am building a light jade Bronco with Dark Jade interior, automatic, ps, pb and disc brakes, and I would be very happy with 70K.

1966tiger

Not trying to be debbie downer, but it's my experience with auctions that the bidders are all about the bling and eye candy. Spend the next month getting paint and especially under the hood in the best condition possible. I appreciate the originality and the correct hubcaps, but you may want a set of aluminum wheels and new tires to help give it that extra eye candy. I'm always amazed at the people I've visited with after they've bought a car across the block who had not done a thorough investigation before it came onto the block. My 2 cents from prior and future auction experiences. Good luck!

muskrat

Bronco Guru
Not trying to be debbie downer, but it's my experience with auctions that the bidders are all about the bling and eye candy. Spend the next month getting paint and especially under the hood in the best condition possible. I appreciate the originality and the correct hubcaps, but you may want a set of aluminum wheels and new tires to help give it that extra eye candy. I'm always amazed at the people I've visited with after they've bought a car across the block who had not done a thorough investigation before it came onto the block. My 2 cents from prior and future auction experiences. Good luck!

I agree w the above. Always surprised to see modded EB’s going way higher than beautiful stock examples.

I’d say a 2.5” lift w aluminum slots n 30” AT’s.

Beautiful bronco. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
jeller68

jeller68

Contributor
I agree about the "Bling" for Tv.
Its headed out for an acid bath and full detail. I will roll the dice and see where she lands.

Appreciate all input !

don k

Contributor
I will be watching and rooting for you. Good luck

Justin Palmer

Contributor
30k hammer price???? I would have given you that without all the effort. Hopefully you least enjoyed the trip and experience.

thatarchitect

Contributor
30k hammer price???? I would have given you that without all the effort. Hopefully you least enjoyed the trip and experience.

It sold for 30K? I am logged in to Mecum and it doesn't show it's gone across the block on my computer.