• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1970 Bronco Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
I think someone got a nice bronco at a fair price considering the market today.The first time I saw it I thought it was a cool bronco love the color. Maybe it will be at super celebration this next year and I can check it out !

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I sure hope its going to a good home. ;)

Me too!! I'm sure it will be!

I think someone got a nice bronco at a fair price considering the market today.The first time I saw it I thought it was a cool bronco love the color. Maybe it will be at super celebration this next year and I can check it out !

X3 on all of the above, have always liked this rig. Hope the soon-to-be proud new owner is on here and we can continue to follow it’s adventures. Best of luck with your project!

OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
X3 on all of the above, have always liked this rig. Hope the soon-to-be proud new owner is on here and we can continue to follow it’s adventures. Best of luck with your project!
The to be new owner is on here and I am sure he will dish all the dirt on his plans once he gets it! It is hard to let this one go, it is by far the most original, rust-free bronco I have ever owned. But I only have room for one and it's going to get used and shown off more than I could do.

BuckyBronco21

Happy to see this go to sell. I refreshed the page every other day waiting. Unfortunately, I couldn't get there in person to see it. Flights too $$$. BUT I am excited about the new owner and what they are planning. Congrats to both side on a great price and great Bronco

ngsd

Bronco Guru
I am shocked that it even took that long to sell. Somebody got a nice one at a fair price.

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
I liked the color also. Would have made a nice "Big Oly" tribute.

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Well, I picked this old rig up yesterday. It was a rainy and traffic filled drive up to Maryland from NC but had a smooth dry drive on the way home with her. Thanks Evan for a great transaction and for taking good care of this bronco over the past few years.

Attachments

• DSC04500.jpg
    DSC04500.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC04501.jpg
    DSC04501.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 78

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I sure hope its going to a good home. ;)

LOL! The wink at the end suddenly makes more sense. Awesome Jesse, like a Bronco Olympics...bronze, gold......will the next one be silver? Hope you enjoy the new ride, congrats to both buyer and seller. Now you’ll have to take time off for SuperCel.....

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
LOL! The wink at the end suddenly makes more sense. Awesome Jesse, like a Bronco Olympics...bronze, gold......will the next one be silver? Hope you enjoy the new ride, congrats to both buyer and seller. Now you’ll have to take time off for SuperCel.....
Haha... Mike is the one with the gold one. I've been trying to get it but he won't budge so this bronze one will have to do. haha. I am hoping to squeeze in a couple days at super cel but its gonna be a play it by ear situation this year for sure.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That’s right, but you helped him find it - so that sort of counts. You’ll just have to stick with the “b” program for right now (beige, blue and bronze).....nuthin’ wrong with that!😉

OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Jesse
Glad we could make a deal. I know it went to good home. Nice to have the space in the shop but sad to see it go. Good luck with it and keep us posted on your travels!

Status
Not open for further replies.