• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC 1970 Bronco up for auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970SCBronco

This Bronco is going up for auction on 6/29/13 @ 10:00AM
As per SC law it is being advertised in the local newspaper for the next 2 weeks and then will be sold to the highest bidder.
I am the owner of the self storage location. Contact me if you would like to preview or bid on this Bronco. Or if you have any other questions. Or just show up for the auction.
I do know of and have used a title process that cost $100 to get a valid Georgia registration and bill of sale that can be used to obtain a new title.
Georgia does not issue titles for vehicles over 15 years old.

Carolina Self Storage
Lexington SC 29072

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Bump for this weekends auction in Lexington SC at 10am. I've personally seen this bronco, be a great buy for first time EB owner! Bring a Trailor bc keys do not come with the sale, don't worry it's an easy fix once you get it home.

OP
OP

1970SCBronco

Somebody come get it so that I can rent the space it is in and make some revenue.
I now have a tried and tested method to get a title.
I can supply that info to the purchaser.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Goes up for auction this morning at 10am. I won't be there bc I may be selling my 77 F150.

superiordi

Somebody come get it so that I can rent the space it is in and make some revenue.
I now have a tried and tested method to get a title.
I can supply that info to the purchaser.

Would you be willing to share your method for getting a title issued?

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Is the seller happy with the auction? Hope you were able to make some of your money back.

BROwN COw

I paid twice what I set out to, but probably worth it. First stop is to have my Fed buddy run the VIN and make sure it's lawfully mine. Next, title, next get her running. My toddler son took one look at it and said, "me?". Maybe one day kid.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
So youre the one from charleston that came up and looked at it! I was prepared to pay up to $500 if I went. Wife wudda killed me if I came home with it. Chk that VIN bc DMV is gonna want to see it. Hope you got that passenger door to open. Congrats on ur bid, love to know the winning bid?!!!!!

BROwN COw

Winning bid? More than I hoped and less than he hoped!:D. The trick was getting it home, but I made it unscathed. Gary and neighbor Tim worked hard and sweat along side me wrestling it up on my U-haul trailer. Pulled it home with the wife's mini-van. True red-neck fashion! I was pleased getting under it that the frame and floors looked pretty good. Also shocked the 12 year old tires are not dry rotted and do indeed have the nubbies on them.

BROwN COw

P.S. passenger door lock falls when the door is closed. Simple reach over and unlock. (Or window down and reach in.)

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Is this your first bronco? Lots of EB owners down there in Chucktown! Check out CB4x4.com, good group of guys.

BROwN COw

Naw, third Bronco. I currently also have a roadster. I know Chuck and have hung with the Charleston gang a time or two. Might want to hang with you and get you to show me how the Air Force welds when I get her running... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.