• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1970 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
HOT RAM

HOT RAM

Loc.
Shenandoah Valley,VA
Thinking maybe $800 for all ????????????????????

Note to admin/moderators : Looks like I put this in the wrong section,sorry ! :-[
Please move to Broncos for sale.Thanks !!!!!!!!!

flaconinja

Loc.
Newport News
Hard top/dash pad

I'm interested in the hard top and dash pad, I'm also looking for some ok tires what size are they?

Thanks

OP
OP
HOT RAM

HOT RAM

Loc.
Shenandoah Valley,VA
Group 1
I have the frame,the tub,the fenders,the front fenders,rear fenders,grille,dash,dash pad,a pretty good hard top,original wheels,hood,doors,rolling chassis,a gas tank,skid plates,bumpers,three speed trans,transfer case,and a 302 engine.And has the title and matching VIN plate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the parts are on the chassis,some are not installed.This is a project vehicle that needs a lot of time and work to complete.

Group 2
I also have two other bumpers,two doors,a hood,a 2" suspension lift,a new James Duff steering stabilizer,a gas tank,and a grill with the chrome FORD letters,dash pad,spare tire carrier mounting blocks.

Nothing is in really nice shape,it ALL needs a little work.But it isn't junk either.

I really need to sell the chassis and parts together and the other extra stuff separately .

$500 for group 1
make offers on group 2

I can email pics of any or all

Status
Not open for further replies.