• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1970 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

MS_Broncos

Loc.
West Point, MS
This bronco is one of the best bodies i've found rust wise. I have found only one rust issue and that is in the passenger side floor board. the front two fenders are a little beat up and it has a few dings but NO rust. I have had this bronco around 6 months or so and have driven it almost every day. Very reliable and has never let me down. I bought it out of a guys shed who bought it from the original owner who always kept it in a shed so i assume thats why there is no rust. This bronoc has a 302 with a 3spd. When i bought it i was told the front end was broken and my plan was to swap in a 44 so i haven't worried with fixing it. The motor runs great and very strong uses about a quart a month. The rear end is a 9 inch and is in good shape. I have a decent set of tires on it so it will be ready to go. The interior is in average shape it was original from the factory with a bench seat and it has some cracks in the vinyl. Someone put a rear seat in at some point in time but it looks to be a boat seat. The dash is in good shape and has never been cut except for a tiny whole in the center where the button to engage the pto winch was at. The winch was taken off before i bought it. It has an after market AC but i have never put a belt on the compressor to test it so its still in the bronco just not hooked up. One thing i have found to be very unique on this bronco is something the original owner added. He fabricated a box that drops down from under the bronco to carry things. It is placed directly under the drivers floor board where an aux tank would usually be. The prupose was he was a big hunter and before a leagal turkey season in MS he wanted to be able to kill a turkey and get it out of the wood s without getting caught. Very creative and great workmanship done on this box. It looks to be water tight because when i first opened it it was spotless after not being used for atleast 15 years i was impressed. If someone is looking for a good bronco to restore this one would be great. Any questions just ask or send me an e mail. I have pictures and will take any specific pictures you would like but i can't figure out how to post them so if you want them i will e mail them to you. I will consider all offers.

Thanks
Jeff

OP
OP
M

MS_Broncos

Loc.
West Point, MS
I just sent out an e mail guys hopefully you all get it i put in some pics of the 77 that i also have for sale. Let me know if you don't get it and i will try and resend it. Sorry i don't have many close ups of the 70 but i will try and get more tommorrow and i will find someone to post them for me.
Thanks
Jeff

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
Here's the pics of the 70 along with some of the 77.

Attachments

• 005_5.JPG
    005_5.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 300
  • 009_9.JPG
    009_9.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 235
  • 004_4.JPG
    004_4.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 276
  • Bronco 1970.jpg
    Bronco 1970.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 340

gsteel

let me know how to get in touch with you if you still have the Bronco for sale.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.