• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1970 Ford Bronco Cummins

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoachDowell

1970 Ford Bronco with a 2012 4bt Cummins. Standard 3- speed trans on column. I'll throw in a zf 5-speed. It runs great shifts great and will do 70 no problem. Bronco has minor rust on front floor pan easy fix. Has little rust on hood but I got another hood. Has stock suspension and it is very stable. Very cool rig text me at 214-431-6378 for more pics or trade offers

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
This was for sale on CL in Oklahoma about 6 months ago maybe. I talked to the seller because I was interested but the details on the conversion seemed really weird. The orig seller was asking 10K OBO, and by the looks of it, they haven't done anything to it since they bought it except unload it from the trailer.

OP
OP
C

CoachDowell

Lol

Some people can't help themselves and gotta complain! LOL This Bronco is a 1970..I have a 72,74 and a 76..I bought the cummins bronco from a gentleman in Oklahoma who had it posted for 11k firm I have done several things to the bronco to get it stopping better and misc other things. I bought 3 more and I found a truck I want and need to sell this one. It's a real nice conversion.. if u want pics text me. And if you want to complain stop by Dallas and I'll buy ya a beer... most likely no one will take me up on that though!

1strodeo

Contributor
Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
So a couple questions, assuming the CL ad mentioned above is yours...it has your number in it, but Lord knows those ads get hacked.

1) Is the Bronco pictured in the CL ad the one for sale, or one of the other 3 you've recently purchased? The ad says it's both a 70 and a 72 that's why I ask.

2) Is the title in your name, your 50/50 partner's name or the previous owner's name? Does the VIN on the title match the VIN on the frame? (that was not meant to rhyme)

3) Do you have the hardtop or any other spare parts that go with it?

Thanks for your time

OP
OP
C

CoachDowell

Yes it's mine..

The Bronco in the ad is the one pictured. It is titled as a 70 and matches the frame and the glove box and it is a clean open title. It has a Hard top and soft. I do have a 2.5 lift for it. The phone number is mine feel free to call if interested. I do have several other Broncos that I might sell. I have been fixing up Broncos for 30 years and have acquired a lot of parts. Text 214-431-6378 for questions

Status
Not open for further replies.