• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1970 Ford Bronco need to sell much lowered price

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpwags

This is a One-Of-A-Kind Early Bronco

Fully Customized/ Rebuilt 1970 Ford Bronco W/ High Performance 289 Roller Motor. This Bronco has sat in a barn for the last 15 years of its life being used just to drive into town and around the Farm. The engine was rebuilt roughly 2 years ago and has less than 5,000 miles on it. Just about EVERYTHING on this truck has been rebuilt/restored or replaced. There is NO RUST on this truck top to bottom I have yet to find any. The bronco starts up with its beefed up the starter that is in it no strain to turn it over. Power steering is fully functional. The truck has a full 6 Point roll cage with mounted 4 Point Harnesses. The truck also has the upgraded Bronco Safari Full Top that is removable as well. I do not have the doors but soft top doors can be purchase with ease. Below I have tried to list everything that is New or Has been recently replaced I know I have forgotten plenty of things due to how much has been done. I have also tried to list some of the prices that I can remember (Please note that MOST do not include labor costs and I only have listed a hand full of things done.) Everything on this Bronco has been done to FULLEST I have watched many broncos sell on eBay for over 20k that I can pick flaws out on. This truck is truly one of the best that is currently on the market. My reserve is very reasonable Please feel free to call and ask me any questions you would like. I will help out with process of shipping the car if need be. Clean Clear Title In Hand.

Engine: Fully Rebuilt High Performance 289 Roller Motor (Top To Bottom)

• Cam SS Valves,
• Roller Rocker Teflow Pistons
• Headman Headers $226.99
• New Exhaust
• Edelbrock Carb $299.99
• MSD Ignition $164.99
• New Beefed Up Started
• New Electronic Distributor
• New Battery / Ignition Switch
• New Radiator / Hoses.
• GM Alternator
• New Heavy Duty Clutch
• New Belts
• New Starter Solenoid
• New Master Cylinder
• New plugs and wires, oil changed regularly
Brand New Fuel Tank

Drivetrain: Transmission Original 3 spd

• New Drive Shafts
• Lockers Front and Rear - Full Posi + U-Joints
• 4340 Chrome Moly Yukon Axles – Ring Pinion
• Power Steering Fully Functional

Tires/ Suspension:

35" NITTO Grapplers With 95% Tread (Tires are Brand New $352.99Per Tire) $1,400
Ford 20 " Chrome Rims $299.99 Per Rim $1,200
3 1/2 Inch Full Lift $899
Dual Stabilizer Front Shocks
New Shocks & Struts
Perfect Ride Tracks Straight

Other Upgrades:

Gorilla Warflare (Fenders Virtually Indestructible) $399.99

Fiber Glass Door Inserts $389.99 Not Including the $199.99 Installation

Interior Fully Rino Lined $149.99

XF Case Seats $199.99

4 Point Racing Harness/Seatbelts $99.99

New Vinyl Dash $249.

All Electrical in working order ( IE: lights, turn signals, etc..) Complete Rewire $399.99

Upgraded 6 Point Roll Cage $599.99

Original Front and Rear Bumpers $349.99

New Windshield $314.00

New Springs
New Shocks
Kingpin Ball Joints
Brake lines
New Brake Drums / Shoes (Stops on a Dime)
New Hubs
New Functional Gauges $150
New Fresh Professional Paint Job (2 Months Old NO SCRATCHES) $1,299.99
Never Raced Or Been Mudded - Farm Truck
A Solid Truck with over $30,000 invested

DSCN0924.jpg

DSCN0925.jpg

DSCN0931.jpg

DSCN0927.jpg

DSCN0928.jpg

DSCN0926.jpg

DSCN0945.jpg

DSCN0944.jpg

DSCN0929.jpg

DSCN0939.jpg

DSCN0911.jpg

DSCN0932.jpg

DSCN0934.jpg

DSCN0935.jpg

DSCN0938.jpg

DSCN0933.jpg

DSCN0936.jpg

DSCN0942.jpg

DSCN0946.jpg

DSCN0947.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

cpwags

People are such JackA$$'S on this forum with nothing better to do then bash. It's truly humorous to witness some of the things I see posted here on a daily basis by some grumpy old Bronco loving hillbilly's who have nothing better to do but monitor this site. I don't need your luck "Sir" Have sold plenty of broncos in my day.

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
Glad us ignant ole hillbillies;D could provide you w/free advertising, as it appears that is mostly what you (and A LOT of recent newbies)use this site for%) :mad:

OP
OP
C

cpwags

Lol this is great I knew that comment would start some controversy. Ok here we go "pierr" I don't use this site for advertising in fact I primarily use it to gain knowledge about Bronco's. But here is the thing, isn't that what this site was built for? Do you honestly think this site doesn't make its owners and developers money? Take a look around this site is filled with advertisements paying top dollar because this is the #1 Bronco Forum. In fact forums are some of the most lucrative websites that exist because your not actually selling anything. I currently own 4 EB's 2 of which are uncut and flawless I have sold tons of Bronco's. In fact not one of them have sold on this site I simply list some here for the hell of it. All I am saying is that there is a very large group of users on this site that are total pricks and think their SH!T DOESN'T STINK because they took 20 years restoring their bronco and their tag on Classicbroncos says (Jr. Member) In fact I tried to getting more involved Ive been to two (broncopalooza's) one with a friend and one in my truck at both of the events 70 percent of the crowd were arrogant pricks who knew everything about broncos. Anyways might as well move this off the for sale section because I know Im throwing fuel in the fire right now but screw it. MY SH!T DOES STINK AND I DON'T GIVE A SH!T ABOUT IT

crab

Bronco Guru
You're right, we are total pricks when it comes to someone spouting off about a bronco restoration and says things like "This truck is truly one of the best that is currently on the market". Then posts a bunch of pics of what us pricks would call an abortion that went wrong. What's the chance you could shoot me some pics of your 4 other bronco's especially the flawless 2 to redeem yourself? Good luck with the sale, I'm sure there is somebody out there looking for exactly what you have;)
Later.......Crab AKA Prick #1
Craabs@gmail.com

Bundy

Bronco Guru
to each his own... body looks great, good luck with the sale

OP
OP
C

cpwags

HAHA I love all of this energy from you people. No SH!T the body has some ripples did I say in the add looks like it rolled of the factory assembly line? I built this truck for the beach (seeing as I live on Daytona Beach) was a pretty practical idea. The truck may not have what some of you want it to have but there are many other desirable features on the truck that you don't pay attention to. I built it for functionality and fun now I want to sell it there's a ton invested in it whether you see it on not. Besides I copied and pasted the ebay add of course I am going to spice it up.

Back to the rest of you. On the other hand the rest of my trucks have been built to perfection I will post some pictures shortly I am receiving 2 back from paint within the next 14 days. I will post pictures so all of you can see what dreams are like in person and stop shooting your mouths off.

With all this being said I didn't post the truck on here to get opinions. I put it up for sale then you people decided to kick your two sense in and tell me what you think so, I retaliated. At first I was angry now I am just enjoying this. Don't worry as soon as I have pics of the rest fully done I will clearly mark on the Forum Title.

FOR SALE FOR ALL THE (CRAB'S) ;)

So keep a close eye

(All this over some truck's) I feel like I'm tooting an air horn at a golf tee

Broncoman1966

Wasn't this bronco posted before on here? This seems vaguely familiar. Looks like you have alot tied up in the rims. Definitely has that bling factor. :cool:

leewillis92

calm it down now fellas don't hate him too much. looks like a decent bronco but not quite my taste in the rims. but o well good luck with it

hammer

Bronco Guru
Hey cpwags, just curious how would you go about taking the tub off that thing? Looks like the front middle body mount bolts are covered up.

hartbronco

Loc.
Powell River B.C Can
I like the pipe welded over the track bar and drag link to make them longer ... where does one buy somthing like that ??? I hope no one kills them selves in it going down the road !!!!! If this is your idea of a build then STOP building Broncos Your not that good at it .

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
"Never Raced Or Been Mudded - Farm Truck"

It's been mudded, alright. I'm not trying to fuel the fire, per se, but anyone who is looking and doesn't know a lot just be aware that there is a lot of mud (bondo) on this truck. It will need a lot more work (money and time) to be done right.

I'm sorry that we offend you, but your attitude isn't helping your case.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I feel like I'm tooting an air horn at a golf tee

Oooh, that's fun! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7Kf2ZWqmkc

Look, just because someone makes a comment (which maybe they shouldn't have made) doesn't give you the right to categorize us all and start calling names. It's funny that you bash us, but use our classifieds. If we are that moronic, get off the site. Easy solution. If you want to be a part of this site and make POSITIVE posts, Welcome!

fla67

I didn't think this post would turn so nasty so fast...

I have sold tons of Bronco's. In fact not one of them have sold on this site I simply list some here for the hell of it.

A Solid Truck with over $30,000 invested.

Price:12,000.

I hope this truck is the exception and not the rule - If so I would move on to other ventures because it seems a lot of money is being lost.

Good luck on the sale. Comes down to the old saying:

"There is an a$$ for every seat."

Status
Not open for further replies.