• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Other 1970 U15 barn doors for sale in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
A

andres

The 6 digit DSO does not necessarily mean it had special equipment. It meant it was a special order. It may have been ordered with a specific combination of optional equipment or even with a unique color. It makes sense that there is no color code on special orders even if they had a factory color.

Maybe the barn doors too??

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Maybe the barn doors too??

no ... this and all broncos left Michigan w. a reg. tailgate !!

but it was made for export since its got the eng. code 7 ( low compression v8 )

the barn doors was def a conversion made by a comp. in the us for export EBs to
south America and Asia ( Philippines ) ... so I was told !!
the min I get word who and where it was done I post it !!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 75
OP
OP
A

andres

thanks Franko let us now, and that 94 in the body code?????? I can find nothing not even pics for barn doors.

OP
OP
A

andres

No I'm not. How is that???? I can do it, if i am in Colombia? ? How much it cost?? Somebody say that it cost 50 dollars but whot to sent it

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Andres,

Can't make out the VIN in the pic. Is it U157LH36440 ?

Thanks,

Blue71

OP
OP
A

andres

Someone have any pics of a Pastel Parchment Rosette/Corinthian vinyl TRIM?

How it looks?????

Sorry i'm learning english by the hard way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.