• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1972 Early Bronco Frame-Up Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

brutis72eb

Bronco Guru
Loc.
South Carolina
1972 Ford Bronco
90% Finished Frame-Up Restoration
Make Me An Offer

-New Rubicon Seats
-Inspected 302 V8 Engine with New Seals
-All New Engine Bay Hoses
-New 2 Core Radiator
-Rebuilt C4 Automatic Transmission
-New Transmission Cooling Lines
-Rebuilt Dana 20 Transfer Case
-New Torque Converter
-New Super Single Exhaust System
-New Floor Panels
-New Rocker Panels
-New Paint Job [Body- PR4 Red]
-New Paint Job [Top - White]
-All New Lenses
-New Head Lamps
-Rebuilt Dana 44 [Except for New Ring & Pinion Installation]
-Rebuilt Ford 9"
-New Power Brake Setup
-Rebuilt All Brakes
-Rebuilt Power Steering Pump
-Rebuilt Power Steering Box
-New Power Steering Fitted Hoses
-Rebuilt Heater
-New Body Mounts
-New Brake Lines [All]
-New Fuel Lines [All]
-Frame Bead Blasted
-Frame Painted with Rust Inhibitor

Comes With But Has Not Been Installed:
-Fender Flairs
-All Door Parts & Glass

Needs:
-Steering Stabilizer [Purchased but Not Installed]
-Ring & Pinion Set for Dana 44
-Windshield Wipers
-Side Mirrors
-Back Seat

I have poured hundreds of man hours into this early bronco but i have come into some financial troubles and have to get rid of ASAP...looking for a new owner that will take care of it and enjoy it as much as i have. It only needs a little bit more TLC and it will be a beautiful ride for the new owner. I've done all the hard work you just get to customize it into the bronco you've always dreamed of.

*I put this Early Bronco on the For Sale Forum Previously for $12,000 and had a lot of interested Potential buyers. I have not driven the truck in over a year and last time i drove it, it was having some issues with what i think to be a fuel feed problem. It could simply be a clogged Sending Unit in the Tank or Bad Fuel Pump but it could possibly be a deeper issue. I currently live in a city that is more than an hour and a half away and can not work on it. It has just been sitting in the driveway for over a year and it needs an owner that will be able to finish the small rest of it and enjoy driving it. That is why I am listing this Early Bronco at a $4,500 Reduction for $7,500. My loss is your gain.*

Contact Me:
johns.cowan@gmail.com
See Link Below or Email Me For More Pictures

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
If it has not sold I would be able to come up I believe during the Thanksgiving holiday to pick up. I sent you an e-mail asking for your telephone number~

thanks,

L.R. :cool:

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
Alot of people asking for pics, I am the only one that said I would take it.

Ive not heard feom the seller so I must guess it is no longer for sale.

L.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.