• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL 1972 half cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

1972halfcab

1972 half cab chassis with intact drive train with 302 V8 engine. Have 2 doors (upper cross post slightly bent on one), half cab, fold down windshield with no pane, and front grill. Do not have the engine hood, front fenders, tailgate, or tub. Do not have front and rear bumpers; front was modified to hold winch. Believe that have all the other parts including dash, tail lights, headlights, steering column, etc. Selling as a package (no piecemeal). Parts inherited but will do best to answer questions. Purchaser will be responsible for transporting all parts. Make offer.

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
1972 half cab chassis with intact drive train with 302 V8 engine. Have 2 doors (upper cross post slightly bent on one), half cab, fold down windshield with no pane, and front grill. Do not have the engine hood, front fenders, tailgate, or tub. Do not have front and rear bumpers; front was modified to hold winch. Believe that have all the other parts including dash, tail lights, headlights, steering column, etc. Selling as a package (no piecemeal). Parts inherited but will do best to answer questions. Purchaser will be responsible for transporting all parts. Make offer.

Do you have a title with it and where are you located?Any pic that you could email?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Looks like he joined-posted- and - - - - - - -?

OP
OP

1972halfcab

Only posted ad 2 days ago Do not have title. Located about 10 miles from Tuscaloosa AL. Can provide photos. Please provide specifics re which photos will be helpful.

cbentley

i live close and interested please call me at 256-627-3152 thanks have not heard from you. do u still have for sale?

Last edited:
OP
OP

1972halfcab

Still has engine, transmission, transfer case, drive train. All mounted in the chassis. Dash with attached wiring removed and stored. Think I got the term tub from one of the Internet parts sellers where means the passenger compartment and what would be the bed of a pickup truck--maybe the way to say it is that the sheet metal parts that I have are the front grill, two doors, fold down window, gas tank, and half cab. Also have the miscellaneous headlights, taillights, radiator, two seats, brake pedal assembly, throttle pedal assembly, steering column assembly, etc. Do not have tailgate, tub or whatever it should be called, engine hood, or front fenders.

Bay0726

Loc.
Woodstock GA
What I need is a complete drive train, and (wiring harness front to back) for mine. What kind of money are we talking about? Do you have any pictures?

OP
OP

1972halfcab

Term "tub" is used at jeffs bronco graveyard--site has a photo of a Fiberglas tub. I can provide photos. Must stop for now. Will follow up later. Thanks for the interest.

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
I have driven down and seen what he has for sale. Complete rolling chassis dana 30 drum front 9in. rear t style transfer 3 speed manual 302 engine. Has front grill complete with lights dash with everything still on it everything. All parts you can take off he has even the bolts he took off. A brand new radiator will fit man. or auto, metal half cab top with nice glass and weather striping, windshield frame with complete wiper setup both doors complete with arm rests. And a few other parts real nice gentleman wants to sell all not parting out. I think price he quoted me was real fair for everything he has. If someone looking to redo a truck this is everything but the body tub tail gate and front fenders and hood. Good luck Mr.M it was nice meeting you.

Bay0726

Loc.
Woodstock GA
Hi, sorry I missed your call, you caught me just as I was letting the dogs out. Give me a try again. Thanks.
Bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.