• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL 1973 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

olsonski

Loc.
Elgin
1973 Bronco two owners. Has the deluxe interior options and trim.
Just under 60k original unmolested miles. Original keys, carpet and floor mats.
rear seat is immaculate, fronts are covered still in great shape but with some cracking in the bolster vinyl.
302 v8 with 3spd on the tree.
Only modifications to the drivetrain are flowmaster muffler and replaced clutch.
Exterior is in amazing condition, all original paint (nice patina) and no rust/ very few dings/no dents. Undercarriage is in amazing condition with original paint and no rust. Floors are still painted with no rust and door pillars and engine bay including firewall corners also are free of rust and corrosion while still sporting the original paint.
Original owner claimed he had the rear fender flare installed at dealer at purchase, along with dealer installed a/c which is non operational at this time.
Top has never been removed.
Brakes could use adjustment. Tires are like new. Original radio works perfect A/M only.
Original owners manual in the glove box still in the original plastic bag, like new.
I'm not sure if there will be any interest. If there is great, and if not it will remain in storage. Serious inquiries olsonski_99@yahoo.com
or call/text Josh 630-621-8114

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
I emailed you over the weekend w/the reef coupe...PM me with what you would want as far as a little cash thrown on top.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Good luck with your sale, Josh. That baby looks super clean! Is that a blue Scout in the background?

OP
OP
O

olsonski

Loc.
Elgin
Yes it is a blue scout. 1971 800b.
I bought the bronco with claims from my 'tall' friends I'd be more comfortable in the EB. I've tried and it just will never work. I love the bronco but I can't drive it comfortably with my long torso, while my eye level is above the windshield.
I'm going to focus on building my scouts up a little and hopefully I can find a home for this survivor bronco.

OP
OP
O

olsonski

Loc.
Elgin
FYI,
the 3rd and 4th pic on the photobucket album is the underside of the floor where I removed the auxiliary fuel tank. The bronco is clean!

Also the mileage is 55k, not 60k

Last edited:

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Bump for an awesome EB.. I ned to sell my Vette and buy this as a spare ... Would be a great DD.

Status
Not open for further replies.