• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1974 parts,parts,parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnido

2 doors,some rust see pictures, tailgate no rust, two stock tanks good shape,power steering pump,new alternator,motorcraft 2 bbl carb, steering column, wiper motor, blades, arms, aircleaner,distributor,etc.. don't really want to part it out, take it all!

Local pickup only. Sorry..

Attachments

• IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0776.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0778.jpg
    IMG_0778.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0775.jpg
    IMG_0775.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1894.jpg
    IMG_1894.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2974.jpg
    IMG_2974.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

cafyrman

Loc.
Poway, CA
That looks like a Delphi style pump. If you decide to separate and that pump is in decent shape I'll take it. My stocker is leaking badly and I need something to get me by until I can do the Explorer serpentine.

OP
OP
mnido

mnido

That looks like a Delphi style pump. If you decide to separate and that pump is in decent shape I'll take it. My stocker is leaking badly and I need something to get me by until I can do the Explorer serpentine.

Let me see what happens for a few days first with the add. I will be in touch. Not sure what kind of pump it is, it worked prior to removal.

jcollazo

I'm very interested in tall the parts, could you please quote the shipping to Mcallen Tx. (78501)?

rcraig480

Pick up parts

Give me a call I am on my way to San Diego right now and need to know when and where to meet with you.520-204-9254

Status
Not open for further replies.