• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1974 Uncut Bronco Rust Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajl7742

Loc.
Cade, Louisiana
The body is one of the nicest I've seen as far as rust goes. The floors have never been patched and they are near perfect. If they have ever been patched, I can't tell. The only holes are from a roll bar that the PO had in the back that he drilled. The two front fenders are dented and the driver's side will likely need to be replaced. The only rust is a few very small holes in the bottom of the passenger door. The tailgate also has a dent in it but I have another one that can go with it. It has a strong 302 in it with a very tight shifting 3 speed on the tree. There is no top on it now. It looks like the PO wanted liked it roadster style and smoothed over all of the top mounting holes. I have a top that can go with it, but it is not in as good of condition as the bronco. The brakes are all new and it tracks and stops very well. The seats are not original, but I have a set to go with it if wanted. The only thing that I really need to do to it to make it truly road worthy is clean out the rear tank. After it warms up, it stalls under full throttle because the fuel filter clogs up. The original J-shift was swapped for a T-shift that works well and the bumpers are aftermarket tubes (look like black Smittybilts). It has an Edelbrock carb and intake and a set of headers with new stainless dual exhaust but other than that and the bumpers and T-case, it is very stock. I'm not real sure how much to ask for it at the moment, but I was thinking somewhere around the $5000.00 range. Any input or feedback on that would be greatly appreciated. I took the pictures in my barn and they did not come out too great. I will gladly take and send more if anyone wants a better look at it.

Attachments

• DSCF3196.jpg
    DSCF3196.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCF3187.jpg
    DSCF3187.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 286
  • DSCF3189.jpg
    DSCF3189.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 232
  • DSCF3193.jpg
    DSCF3193.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 210
  • DSCF3201.jpg
    DSCF3201.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 216
  • DSCF3198.jpg
    DSCF3198.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 296
  • DSCF3195.jpg
    DSCF3195.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 263
OP
OP
ajl7742

ajl7742

Loc.
Cade, Louisiana
Ttt

Offers?? Negotiable on prices. I'm not real sure what this or the '72 is worth at the moment. I would like to get rid of both of these Broncos by spring. I have a few other projects that could use some extra fundage. I do have a need for a pickup if anyone wants to do some trading.

bgs26

Loc.
Eunice, LA
Man I wish I had the extra money, but my wife would kill me if I even asked for another one.

OP
OP
ajl7742

ajl7742

Loc.
Cade, Louisiana
Yeah, I know what you mean there. I myself have been advised that there should be no more project vehicles at the homestead until others are finished, hence the sale. Still having some second thoughts about selling my only rust-free uncut one though.

todd john

Loc.
crowley
hey, todd from crowley la, what is going on, i think i have my 67 sold, if he pics it up i will take a look at yours

popi411

Loc.
Houston
i would like to come look at what you have. about done with mine and thinking about getting another for my wife. email me a good time. i will be around most of this week. mdomingue@miswaco.com

OP
OP
ajl7742

ajl7742

Loc.
Cade, Louisiana
You are welcome to come by anytime and look at it. I drove it around today and it sounds like the water pump bearing is going out on it, so I will have it apart at some part in time during the week. Give me a call sometimes and we'll set something up. (337) 380-6234. Adam

OP
OP
ajl7742

ajl7742

Loc.
Cade, Louisiana
I don't know about a Ram. I had a '97 a few years back and let's just say it was not my favorite truck. No offense.

BIGGIE

2000, 3/4 ton, extended cab, long box, v-10, 60 k on a new motor, rust on the doors.

It will pull two or three broncos to the trail at once!

OP
OP
ajl7742

ajl7742

Loc.
Cade, Louisiana
If I did any trading it would have to be for a 4x4 truck. I do still have it as of now. I have a couple of people that are wanting to take a look at it this weekend so just give me a call. I should be home most of the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.