• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1974 v8 auto $9600 firm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg1082

Loc.
San Angelo
658ecdbd933357ea6f830843d876c75c.jpg

Selling to help payoff student loans and become debt free, serious inquires only. I have the title in hand. I do not need to sell and if I don't get asking price I will just keep it.

Tune up and new valve covers
New fold and tumble back seat
6pt and 4pt roll cage you can take both
Good tires
Runs and is inspected
Very little rust
No power steering
Will eventually need to have drivetrain gone through, don't think it's been done by PO and I haven't had time.
I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Some additional photos and a list of what it has mechanically would be appreciated.

bronccar

What do you mean "need to have drive train gone through" exactly? Like is it doing something to make you believe its an area of concern?

Can you post pictures of any rust please?

Thanks

OP
OP
G

Greg1082

Loc.
San Angelo

What do you mean "need to have drive train gone through" exactly? Like is it doing something to make you believe its an area of concern?

Can you post pictures of any rust please?

Thanks

only rust concern is the body mount under the battery that rusted through very little rust concerns elsewhere. I have not gone through or rebuilt motor, tranny, front end or rear end is all I mean by that

Status
Not open for further replies.