• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC 1975 Bronco

Reservationcody

Contributor
So far behind I think I’m first
Loc.
Sylva
City: cherokee
Price: $ TBD

Thinking of selling my 1975 Bronco. The Bronco has just sat at our business for decoration a couple of years now. I really don't have the time or space at this point in time to do anything with it. I drove it to the spot where it sits but haven't driven it since then. Have a lot of parts to go with it. Like disc brakes, gas tank, suspension lift, radiator and other stuff just have to go through it. Its a sweet old bronco with an awesome patina. Don't really know if I want to sell it or not but its not doing any good just sitting around. Clear North Carolina title in my name. So as it sits the carb is off, but rebuilt by guaranteed carburetors. Not running at this moment but not a problem to get it back together.

Any questions just ask.

Thanks

Cody

Attachments

• IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 758
  • IMG_0298.jpg
    IMG_0298.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 663
  • IMG_0297.jpg
    IMG_0297.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 1,784
  • IMG_0296.jpg
    IMG_0296.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 607

kdale6185

This is one of my favorite Broncos and I have been watching it for a few years. Every time I'm in town i stop by to see it. I'd like to know the price you are thinking.

txpd

Is this rig for sale? Is it for sale contingent on hitting a home run on price? Is it for sale or do I have to talk you out of it? Is there a price?

OP
OP
Reservationcody

Reservationcody

Contributor
Loc.
Sylva
Is this rig for sale? Is it for sale contingent on hitting a home run on price? Is it for sale or do I have to talk you out of it? Is there a price?

Maybe you need to talk me out of it.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats Jesse (and Cody) that'll be a great stablemate for your ‘69!

OP
OP
Reservationcody

Reservationcody

Contributor
Loc.
Sylva
Sold! It's going to a good home.

Attachments

• 5E996928-E59E-413C-9984-57D4156227CE.jpg
    5E996928-E59E-413C-9984-57D4156227CE.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 326

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Got the ole bronco home safe and sound yesterday evening. Super excited to start tinkering. Thanks Cody!

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Thanks guys... As soon as I get a chance to start tinkering on this thing i'll start a build thread and post tons of pics. Probably one of the dryest og paint broncos I have seen. I'm real happy to have it. I'm hoping to be able to drive it out to Super Celebration next spring.

T1972

Thinking of selling my 1975 Bronco. The Bronco has just sat at our business for decoration a couple of years now. I really don't have the time or space at this point in time to do anything with it. I drove it to the spot where it sits but haven't driven it since then. Have a lot of parts to go with it. Like disc brakes, gas tank, suspension lift, radiator and other stuff just have to go through it. Its a sweet old bronco with an awesome patina. Don't really know if I want to sell it or not but its not doing any good just sitting around. Clear North Carolina title in my name. So as it sits the carb is off, but rebuilt by guaranteed carburetors. Not running at this moment but not a problem to get it back together.

Any questions just ask.

Thanks

Cody
Is it still available? And taking offers?