• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1975 ford bronco forsale $3000 MUST SELL

Status
Not open for further replies.

nx parts source

Loc.
ontario,canada
hey guys im new to the forum and i thought my first post would be to sell my 1975 ford bronco , im currently in college and cant afford the gas bills or the restore bills lol , it is a 302 with 66 thousand original miles on it, 3 spd, it needs some work , the floor pans were patched a couple years ago so it needs floor pans and door posts. besides that the frame is great ,everything works, 4 wheel drive works, but it needs new brake lines we were using it last year to go out on the ice but thats all its been used for in the last i would say about 5 years, its a great fixer upper and is a good solid base to create a new project from. help me out your gain my loss email me at john_peterbaugh@hotmail.com

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

nx parts source

Loc.
ontario,canada
no body interested ???? truck is completly stock, its uncut the only thing it has is home made bumpers that would easily be removed . some one has to be looking for a project truck

OP
OP
N

nx parts source

Loc.
ontario,canada
hey i guys , i know the pics arent that good but the truck isnt as bad as it looks, if you put a grand into it you would have a mint offroad/on road truck , the pics show us taking all the bondo off because the previous owner tried to smooth out some of the body lines , underneath we found good metal every were but the front fenders, truck runs and drives great just needs some body work/paint and new brake lines , make me an offer i need to get rid of this truck thanks

OP
OP
N

nx parts source

Loc.
ontario,canada
alright but its been used for plowing , mine has had a very easy life and it only has 66 k on it which is nothing , yes it needs alot of work but is not a bad deal after you get fenders and rockers from cross canada parts and you have a mint truck and drive train , let me know and if you want come take a look

OP
OP
N

nx parts source

Loc.
ontario,canada
i decided im going to keep the bronco alittle bit longer and im going to fix it up and try to re sell it in the spring thanks for the interest guys but sorry the thing isnt in as good of shape as you guys may like !

Status
Not open for further replies.