• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1975 Project Sweet Pea -- KS

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
You tried wcb4x4.com? Im pretty sure they are still in business. Their stuff is pretty spendy but really good quality from what I've heard. Them seem to geared more towards racing than most of the other vendors so I imagine their long travel set up would be well engineered.

OP
OP
F

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
You tried wcb4x4.com? Im pretty sure they are still in business. Their stuff is pretty spendy but really good quality from what I've heard. Them seem to geared more towards racing than most of the other vendors so I imagine their long travel set up would be well engineered.

That would be them! Thanks for the link!!! The one they have listed from the article is not active anymore. Cool site and went throught their project sactions and th had some pretty cool stuff.

OP
OP
F

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
Harvey, where are you at in KS? I have a 75 KS tag , needs a new paint job, but that year was white w/ green outline and numbers (if ur interested) ;)

HEY! Missed your post...I am on the East side of town out by Andover. Work just south of Central Business District.

Hmm, I would be very curious on that '75 tag!

Send me an email with a pic to tpriceATpricebroseq.com

KS.76Sport

Loc.
Wichita, KS.
HEY! Missed your post...I am on the East side of town out by Andover. Work just south of Central Business District.

Hmm, I would be very curious on that '75 tag!

Send me an email with a pic to tpriceATpricebroseq.com

Your in ICT, sweet! Im up NW, K96 and Meridian. Good to see someone from around here on the site. When I get mine on the road (soon I hope) we should meet up and talk shop. I'll send you a pic of that tag, registering my 76 tag this week. ;D

OP
OP
F

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
Well, been a hot summer so far in the shop but managed to get some work accomplished. BC Broncos full front disc and power brake setup is on and finally working properly! Yay! What a difference a vacuum hose makes. LOL

Bought a Holley 470 Truck Avenger and swapped out the Edelbrock 600...AND the Flowkooler/Derale fan... No more warm horse.;) it was just over 100 today in ICT amd i let it idle for a bit, shut it down and it fired right back up...with the 600 Edlebrock it would have had to sit for a bit to fire...yeah baby!!!

the k&n was a TIGHT fit but just snuck under the stock hood with no BL.

Now a VIN inspection and new tags...then I can get my wife off my rear to sell it...when I get her behind the wheel again.

OP
OP
F

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
Got a couple pics...man I am pumped to get this thing further along.

0fff822c.jpg

e0353e40.jpg

Getting there...ignore the bungee on the Optima...working that out.

Tasty Geezer

Sounds like you need to give sweet pea some attention and start driving her ALOT more....I bought mine 5 years ago and have put 25,000 miles on the ole girl....

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Coming along nicely. Looks like a track bar riser is in your future. Keep the pics coming and get to driving that bronco.

Henry

OP
OP
F

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
Wow! 25k!? I think I have less than 200 since 2006... :(. BUT now she is almost there for grocery getting and mall cruising...then the dunes...and hoping for OCBR

Yeah, I noticed the trac bar/steering linkage when I took the pic...now I just need to learn how to weld...properly.;) not sure which to go with as I have a 55" lift now and looking into installing the 4.5" springs and the WH 2" BL some time later this year. It NEVER ends.LOL

And thanks to everyone who helped with details on the disc conversion install.

OP
OP
F

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
Looking good, it will be nice to see some more broncos on the road around here.

Hey bud! Good to hear from you. I lost your email/phone and wanted to look at that '75 tag if you still have it collecting dust.

Would love to get together when I get done bouncing around for work.

OP
OP
F

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
make it happen......... :)

Working like mad to do it! My cousin has a 78/79 his dad bought new and they restored when in high school and they still own it! He is in Rogers/Bentonville area and trying to talk him into making it as well...too many farm shows!:-0

KS.76Sport

Loc.
Wichita, KS.
Hey bud! Good to hear from you. I lost your email/phone and wanted to look at that '75 tag if you still have it collecting dust.

Would love to get together when I get done bouncing around for work.

I would like to get together as well, I know how it is w/ work, I'm in the same boat. We have another Bronco Brother here on the site from Wichita as well (Brittain). Maybe we can all get ours together sometime.

That tag is still hanging on the wall out there in the garage, it isnt going anywhere, it'll be here when your ready.

I'll PM you my contact info.

OP
OP
F

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
Just realized I haven't Ben around or done much of anything besides work in a long time. Now work on mine but had a holiday weekend and 105*+ temps. So stayed inside and got something smaller finished up!;) still wanting to get together with the Wichita EB'ers this late summer or fall when I get her registered!

Axial Wraith with Proline '73 EB body, Tekin RS Pro/13.5 BL on 2S. Really fun bashing around the yard and Lake with this and electric is so QUIET!

9120E6FF-4645-4E6B-92EA-ED1F60023814-5453-0000051319078A07.jpg

2E338C7D-83CA-4704-B3E6-C9ACDA8B7291-5453-000005130B6098AF.jpg

B63F4091-48CB-45F9-A9B9-4B3583742F8F-5453-00000512F4D01945.jpg

OP
OP
F

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
Okay, some small headway for bigger things finally...ordered the Battlement Fab front radius arm, coil buckets, and front shock mounts plus a bloody knuckle garage rear shock mount and 4x king 2.5 rezzies with compression adjusters today!!! I'm pumped to get them in and get the install over with!!! Currently have WH 4.5" coils & leafs to swap out the 5.5" lift.

If anyone wants a cheap lift and radius arms they'll be going up as soon as the new gear is on...

tcte

Hey Floggin Harvey, i might be interested in that lift, Im here in wichita, I believe we talked a while back. Kings on all 4 corners will be pretty awesome!