• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ 1975 Smog electrical wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

gws34

Hey everybody,

Looking for the wiring from 1975 smog set up. I have enclosed a picture from another member on here that I was trying to get it from but have not heard back from them for a few days, so I thought I would try searching here.

This is the wiring that goes from the ported vacuum switch (with electrical connection) on the thermostat elbow and connects to the Distributor modulator ambient switch in the air cleaner and then to the Distributor vacuum control valve. This was only on 1975 broncos they switched to all vacuum parts in 76 and 77.

Trying to pass emissions testing in AZ an I need this part, otherwise I have to wire it myself and cut of plugs that exist already because I do not have the match to them.
ANY help would be great or if anyone has these plugs.

Thanks

It is the wiring in this photo.

Attachments

• 75 smog wiring.jpg
    75 smog wiring.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 46

mpboxer

Contributor
Loc.
Queen Creek, AZ
Why do you need to “pass” emissions. All you need to do is show your classic car insurance policy to register. No emissions needed.

OP
OP
G

gws34

It will be a daily driver so i can not have classic car insurance, that limits the amount of miles I can put on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.