• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 1975.....thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
i have bin emailing him for days to send me add pics !!! No reply !!!

new to bronco

Loc.
Milton Fl
Fred lives next to me This is a nice bronco he drives every day, Everything was replace in drive train, and engine around 5000 miles ago,everthing is new in brakes still has drums but stops good, will have him post some pictures he been working 7a to 7p he off today he will send more pictures.

punisher338

Loc.
Milton, FL
Sale is pending but here are some pics.

guns007-1.jpg

00000000000000a.jpg

042.jpg

bronc.jpg

bron.jpg

bronco-2.jpg

OP
OP
Bronco Logic

Bronco Logic

Punisher, I'd like to come and look at it if the buyer doesn't come through. I have cash and 4 other Bronco's. I'm not a typical craigslist caller/tire kicker/BS'er.

Funrunr

Contributor
Looks very well kept, nice looking rig. Maybe you can talk him down for having those seat covers! JK.

soala70

I think it must be sold I swapped emails with him tuesday nite and he told me I could come see it wed cause he was off but I had to work And I would come saturday and get it if it as good as it look on craigslist pic and have not heard back. Some one got a good deal on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.