• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1976-1977 Hub And Rotor source?

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am looking to replace my front hub/rotors and came across this thread

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31371

however, when I check for the cheap one piece, the only thing I can find anymore are from raybestos from rockauto for $80 or another brand from the parts stores for $150. The rotor can be had for $40...

anyone know where to look to get the one piece to save time and money?

Timmy390

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
I got my rotors and hubs from advance auto. Rotors are $33.29 and the hubs are $75.19

Free shipping on orders over $75 and 15% off $50 order. Order each hub separately and get them for $63.94 each.

Tim

bcmbcmbcm

Loc.
Wellington Fl
Slightly off topic but I would suggest hitting the non-friction areas with some hi temp engine paint prior to installing. The PO did not do this on my rig and they rusted up in a hurry. Doesn't hurt anything but it doesn't look great either.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Check on eBay for NOS Ford hubs and rotors before you buy some Chinese made junk.

Raybestos is now a seller of Chinese made parts, not a US manufacturer.

Personally I'd rather put used Ford parts on mine than new China junk.