• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN 1977 351W, AT, PS, PDB, AC, dual tanks, roll bar, sway bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I figure it's still for sale cause he would had edited the title with sold.Try pm'n him he always around on here somewhere.Wake up B.F.75 LOL;D

Gene

Ronwarhare13

I PMd him yesterday. I just assumed he was busy or the Bronco was gone lol. Its cool though, Im patient. Ill try PM'n him again. ;D Thanks

Miker

Bronco Guru
He's a straight up guy, no worries about whether he will get back with you because he will. And yes, seeing how he has carried on here with other other sweet rigs (man, he knows how to sniff them out) he most likely would have put sold on it if it had in fact sold.
His profile says he has not been on in a couple of days - sometimes life gets in the way of Bronco talk,,, which happens from time to time.
This does look like a very sweet rig though.

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
WHAT'S UP FELLOW BRONCO SICKO'S!!! I've been down in Pine Mountain GA with the family for the last 7 days. I only got on CB once or twice the entire week. Time to get unpacked, order some pizzas and get caught up. Yes the 77 is still available. I have someone interested in a trade plus cash, but honestly I really need to sell outright. If you are seriously interested please PM me or reply to this thread this weekend, otherwise I'll do the trade. Thanks, Chris!

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Sure, I'll do one tomorrow. It hasn't run in a week and started on the the first crank!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hope ya had a good trip there cause even Bronco Bros need a lil R-N-R;D

ponyboy1241

Cash!!

If you haven't done the trade yet, I'd be interested in talking. You can reach me at (860) 778-4470. We're looking for our first Bronco as we depart from the Harley scene to be a little more family oriented.

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I think he'll be the new owner tomorrow. We talked twice tonight, looks like it will go to a good home.

ponyboy1241

We've come to terms! Baja certainly lives up to the reputation that proceeds him. I will post some pics when she gets to her new home. Thanks for the welcoming into the FEVER!

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
SOLD, going to a good home, just keep her off the salty streets in the winter!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.