• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH 1977 Frame-Off Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

77Kevin

Okay. Hi everyone, thanks for looking. This is a beauty, so I will post a lot of pics. I purchased a rust-free tub from the Oregon desert and had it shipped to Ohio in order to restore this right. So it is cosmetically excellent with no rust. It does need a transmission rebuild. The transmission does not always go into drive easily. The 302 is original as far as I know and runs pretty good. There are tons of new parts. If you are interested in more information, I can get as detailed as you want. This $10K price is firm and I feel a sacrifice price. If I cannot get that for her, as she sits, then I will have the transmission rebuilt in the spring and keep it.

1977 Bronco
Ohio State color theme
302 V8
C4 Auto
Original seats with new pads and recovered red/silver
New chrome bumpers
New wiring harness
New battery
New radiator
Heater box rebuilt with new core
CD player
PS PB front discs (brakes newly rebuilt)
2" Rancho suspension lift
American Racing Outlaw 1 wheels with new Master Craft 33x12.50x15's
No carpet, floor was treated with Rhino-liner type bedliner to prevent rust

Again, I am firm on price and this is for pick up only. I do not wish to ship. Somebody within driving distance of zip code 45640 can get a great deal on a Bronco that just needs a little mechanical work. The hard part is all done.

Bronco%20001.jpg

Bronco%20002.jpg

Bronco%20003.jpg

Bronco%20004.jpg

Bronco%20005.jpg

Bronco%20006.jpg

Bronco%20007.JPG

Bronco%20008.JPG

OP
OP

77Kevin

More pictures to be posted this weekend. And yes, this will include under the hood. ;D

scoutyboy

Any chance you'd reconsider shipping this?

Hello, I'd find the shipper and make it easy as pie for you. Please email me as this is just what I'm looking for! Thanks!

Kelly
612-387-3800

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes shipping is easy for the the guy selling the vehicle. I wouldn't let that stop you from making a sale of your truck.

dirtmoney

frame cut or modified?

is the frame original throughout or has it been modified, welded or repaired in any way, thanks

gigabytethis

Loc.
Neptune Beach
Curious

Frame of restoration with all disk brakes and there are blocks on the wheels? Is there some tranny issues? Would like to see some pics under the hood.

bpugh88

Is this thing still for sale? I live in Marion, I'd like to come and see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.