• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1993 Mustang HO EFI Intakes,Harnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
PRICE REDUCTION! I have both upper and lower intake manifolds in near new condition. I also have the engine harness as well as the ejector harness. This all came off a low mileage well taken care of 93 Mustang. I have had this setup boxed up for awhile now, and am going in a different direction with my project. Please email me at the above address or PM me if you are interested, before I put it up on eBay. $200 PLUS SHIPPING Thank you!

Attachments

• ej harn1.JPG
    ej harn1.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 19
  • harn1.JPG
    harn1.JPG
    206.7 KB · Views: 24
  • harn2.JPG
    harn2.JPG
    206.7 KB · Views: 19
  • upper3.JPG
    upper3.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 18
  • upper2.JPG
    upper2.JPG
    190.5 KB · Views: 32
  • upper1.JPG
    upper1.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 18
  • lower1.JPG
    lower1.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 20
  • lower2.JPG
    lower2.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 18
  • lower3.JPG
    lower3.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
is this every thing i would need to convert my 302 over to fuel injection ? i'm still on the fence about doing this swap thanks .

OP
OP
greatguy57078

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have not done the swap yet either, so someone else will have to jump in for the technical info. This was by far the cleanest looking setup that I could find when I bought it. I do know that you will need a computer, but they are all over eBay.

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
HDMC: missing from the pics but necessary: manifold plumbing, fuel rails, injectors, throttle body, etc. Of course you'll need the computer as mentioned, O2 sensors in the exhaust, and likely a few more sensors in the harness that will need replacing, and I think an EFI distributor as well.

Will also need to modify your Bronco's fuel system to accommodate fuel injection's need for hi-pressure fuel supply. I haven't done it either but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night (where I researched the EFI swap @ CB.com!). This may be a good starting point for parts, but there's a lot more to it. Best of luck!

hdmc

Loc.
goodyear AZ
HDMC: missing from the pics but necessary: manifold plumbing, fuel rails, injectors, throttle body, etc. Of course you'll need the computer as mentioned, O2 sensors in the exhaust, and likely a few more sensors in the harness that will need replacing, and I think an EFI distributor as well.

Will also need to modify your Bronco's fuel system to accommodate fuel injection's need for hi-pressure fuel supply. I haven't done it either but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night (where I researched the EFI swap @ CB.com!). This may be a good starting point for parts, but there's a lot more to it. Best of luck!

i kinda figured there was more to it . i'll stick to my carb for awhile . free bump good luck with your sale

Status
Not open for further replies.