• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO 2 1971 Broncos 1 Fiberglass 1 Steel with Popup Gamper

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldschoolbronco

Loc.
Parker
I have two Broncos I am selling. $7500 each.

First is a Full Glass Bodied Bronco

Mallot tub fiberglass hood, front fenders and tailgate.
Has fiberglass half doors with removable steel upper frame
Steel top with aftermarket sun roof
Dana 44 front end power disc brakes
302 engine 2 barrel
Have ready to install 4 bbl and High rise manifold
Automatic c4
Power Steering
Roll bar
Steel top
Pro Comp Mud Terrain 33x12.5x15 with bead lock rims Brand new tires, 10 miles on the tires, yup only 10 miles
Older assembly but all there, everything works, could use new paint and some typical cracking in corners etc.
Runs and drives great

The second is a Steel Body W/Bronco 4 Wheel Pop up camper.

The steel Truck has the camper and a plow that has not been used commercially, just used to plow my long driveway. Plow does not go with the truck...
The truck has an 85 302 out of a GT mustang, 4 barrel carb

Replaceed drivers side floor pan, other than some typical rust on the inner fender well up front the tub is very solid. The interior floor black liner material
Has Dana 44 currently drum brakes
Have all the parts excluding power disc brake booster
Suspect you would want to go with hydroboost unit...
Have new rotors, bearings and used calipers spindles etc to convert the front to Disks
C4 auto and power steering.

My plan is to sell one or the other.

Will post pictures later, Sorry new to the site and need to figure out how to get them on the forum. If you are interested I can email pics to you.
Might consider trade for smaller economy car...

Call if you have any questions 303 807-8061

lobobronco

Evening oldschool....

Might check out http://www.coloradoclassicbroncos.com (I believe the site is down for the moment), but we have a group that might have some interested parties. There are several in Parker and the surrounding areas!

With that being said... come on out and show us your rigs :)! We are actually meeting this Saturday morning in Castle Rock. Look forward to meeting you (how's that for a prompt) ;D! Would love to have you as part of the group!

Good Luck!

Matt

Rustybronc

Loc.
Lincoln, Ca 95648
Can someone post up some pics of the fiberglass one? Curious to see it since the Mallot company used to be open right down the road from me in Lincoln, CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.