• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

(2) Blondes wanting a ride in the Bronco.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
So I walk out to my Bronco and there is two blondes sitting in the front passenger seat wanting to go for a ride. Naturally I couldn't resist and took them for a spin.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 395

TN1776

Bronco Guru
My dog is a redhead, but on day one he claimed my Bronco as his own - he must have known that I bought it to take him to cool places out in the woods. Almost 9 years later he still can't contain himself when he seems me near the Bronco, and will jump in as soon as I open the door or drop the tailgate. He loves it more than any other vehicle, and I can't blame him for that!

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Two blondes are better than one for sure. Great pic that im sure you will cherish for years. Now about them redheads! ;D

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
Love it, thanks for sharing!

My old Black dog rode EVERYWHERE with me, and now the young Yellow dog gets to join in.

They're watching me walk out in the driveway, and moments after this pic's they're both ready to jump in :)

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
My yellow boy, Deegan. He absolutely loves riding but what he really enjoys is looking out the windows. Doesn't matter if he's inside the house or inside my truck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 94

RJGarza

Loc.
Karnes City
And there's Abby, my chocolate lab. She gets tired quickly but enjoys riding with me as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 102

fordfan

Bronco Guru
Good looking blondes for sure! The '69 is looking good to, and sporting the signs also!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Ole Amos (R.I.P.) liked the lil orange rig from when I bought it!!! He helped me restore it and helped with Stretch too!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• DSCN1674.JPG
    DSCN1674.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 72
  • FSCN0486.jpg
    FSCN0486.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 36N04-8-7(15-51).jpg
    36N04-8-7(15-51).jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 80

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427159867.898732.jpg

Dingus used to get aroused any time we jumped in the truck. Lucky bastard could lick hisself.....

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
looks like this turned into a bronco/lab love thread... here's one for you... me and Jet when I took the top off a couple of springs ago.

Attachments

• Mark Jet Head On 30.JPG
    Mark Jet Head On 30.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 54